PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

9 Ball Girl
02-17-2003, 11:44 PM
Just wondering...

How much space do we have for our PMs? Is it possible to have a folder where we can move messages to? I have a bunch that I'd like to keep but they're taking up room. I know I could probably just copy and paste them to a folder on my hard drive but I like to keep things where they are. Just wondering is all.

TomBrooklyn
04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
Hey Wendy.
Clean out your PM closet. How many messages do you want to keep? Are you saving all the love letters you get? Hehehe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-05-2003, 08:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Hey Wendy.
Clean out your PM closet. How many messages do you want to keep? Are you saving all the love letters you get? Hehehe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Tom! However did you know? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yes, there are a bunch of PMs I'm still keeping. But I have cleaned some out. So there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
04-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Do you keep mine?

Kato~~~inquiring minds want to know.

9 Ball Girl
04-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Of course I do, Mr. Hottie with Sprinkles! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/wink1.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Food and Sex.. what else is there?

Kato
04-12-2003, 07:07 AM
Right now there is just food /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Eventually I'd very much like to add sex back into the mix /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif After all, you are correct Tom.

Kato

Sid_Vicious
04-12-2003, 07:55 AM
"Eventually I'd very much like to add sex back into the mix"

Get this thread started,,,have all the honest answers come to surface,,,and we'll REALLY find the longest thread of CCB history. Well that's just my opinion, everyone else may be gettin' it every night and me and Kato are the only ones ;-) sid

Kato
04-14-2003, 11:10 AM
When I was gettin' every night Sid I thought everyone else was getting it too. Now that I'm not getting it I'm positive everyone else gets it twice a night.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Kato