PDA

View Full Version : VF... im tired

nAz
03-18-2002, 12:56 AM
God im glad im home walking around that place all weekend wore
me out, not to mention the fact that i only slept 7 hour since
Friday /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.
all in all i had a great time playing winning and loosing. watching
those great player women and men was very educational and fun.
Best Match had to be Corr/Gerda hill hill great game oh so was
the hill hill of Again Gerda and Lee they didn't finish till 2 am
wow.
Allison stayed true to her words she KICKED ASS!
Oh by the way Spetty Tom from Brooklyn was the Guy who
yelled out to Corr in the finales "Come on win its ST. Patrick's day"
what a nut really he is nuts /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Glad i was not sitting next to him
at the time lol Oh and he never got me a tequila! oh well that's
enough for now time for some sleep ZZzzzzz

nAz

Doctor_D
03-18-2002, 06:20 PM
Good evening:

It was indeed a great weekend.

Dr. D.

TomBrooklyn
03-18-2002, 10:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr> ...Tom from Brooklyn was the Guy who yelled out to Corr in the finals "Come on, win, its Saint Patrick's day"... <hr></blockquote>...which inspired her to her only win of the match.

Unfortunately for her, I was unwilling to keep shouting until they tried to throw me out of the arena as I envisioned it have wound up with me in jail. I was also less adament as I was torn between rooting for Allison because she's a friend of Jean's and Gerdas and visits us in Brooklyn from time to time, and Karen because she is Irish.

03-18-2002, 11:16 PM
Ditto that for me as well! After a 550 mile road trip up there Thursday followed by 3 days of sitting on those uncomfortable bleachers and the return 550 mile trip last night/today I'm simply worn slap out. And I''ve got to recover by Thursday when the Dragon and I are off to Randy G's pool school in Dallas. Thankfully though we are flying! - Chris in NC

03-19-2002, 12:07 AM
Hello all,
Would a monthly event similar to VF across the country be too much pool?

Doctor_D
03-19-2002, 06:49 AM
Good morning:

Monthly events like Valley Forge, at venues across the US, would be awesome. Now if I could only find a rich uncle, or aunt, so I could retire and enjoy my addiction to pool and events like Super Billiards Expo.

Dr. D.