PDA

View Full Version : Flea circus (addictive)

nAz
02-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Very good game got to level 4

http://www.gamesdomain.co.uk/GamesArena/flea/fleacircus_easy.html

How To Play Flea Circus

To play Flea Circus all you need is a java enabled browser. Click on the Start New Game button to begin playing

Once you have started the game you will be confronted with a screen split into 2 sections. The top section is the main playing area. After a short delay you will see the fleas fall out the block marked with an arrow and begin running backwards and forwards. You must guide them to the exit which looks like a doorway - to do this you must place blocks and ramps correctly on the screen. Do this by clicking on which of the 3 shapes at the bottom of the screen you want to place, then click on the screen where you want to put it. You can use as many of each block as you want, but there are a few limitations:

nAz
02-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Did'nt anyone like this? Barbra, fran? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TomBrooklyn
02-21-2003, 07:58 AM
I think on level 5 you have to prevent the upper windmill from blowing up so the fleas can be carried by the wind over that big hole, but I don't know how to avoid that. And you will still have to blow the bomb by the upper balloon to get that one flea out of the switch chamber. -T

Rod
02-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Hey, all I do is build a couple of ramps and let them jump in the boiling water, stupid fleas. LOL They sound just like lobsters! Either that or just encase them in blocks and try to get the same amount in each grave.

~~~ rod doesn't like fleas

TomBrooklyn
02-25-2003, 02:27 AM
I'm having trouble now with Level Password YOYO. Speculate key may be to blow walls sequentially to create ingress section by section, but path to first bomb not assertained. Request assistance. Over.

TomBrooklyn
02-25-2003, 02:35 AM
Wait one, potential path assertained. Embarking now. Over.

nAz
02-25-2003, 02:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Hey, all I do is build a couple of ramps and let them jump in the boiling water, stupid fleas. LOL They sound just like lobsters! Either that or just encase them in blocks and try to get the same amount in each grave.

~~~ rod doesn't like fleas <hr /></blockquote>

now thats entertainment!

nAz
02-25-2003, 02:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I'm having trouble now with Level Password YOYO. Speculate key may be to blow walls sequentially to create ingress section by section, but path to first bomb not assertained. Request assistance. Over. <hr /></blockquote>

Tom what number level is that?

TomBrooklyn
02-25-2003, 04:14 PM
Objective YOYO has been secured. YOYO is the final objective. That is all. Over.

Rod
02-26-2003, 12:41 AM
ok, whats the deal here? I decided to play this game and at the Galaxy level. Are those fleas supose to end up in the two boxes? Somehow I can't find the combination that works. Or where is the exit? Stupid game! lol

TomBrooklyn
02-26-2003, 01:10 AM
LoL,Rod.
Yes you must go into the transporters. Do not be afraid. Blow the bombs and ride the balloons. Feel the force.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tom

Rod
02-26-2003, 02:29 AM
lol,are those little green boxes transporters? What baloons i'm an sl3 here /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TomBrooklyn
02-26-2003, 02:40 AM
If you are on level Galaxy, you gotta see the balloons. How can you not see the balloons?

=Tom
~Thinking of the Indian on "F Troop": "It is BALLOOOON!"

nAz
02-26-2003, 07:40 AM
SL3 hahaha
i gotta try to finsh this game. i think im a weak SL5

9 Ball Girl
02-26-2003, 09:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> LoL,Rod.
Yes you must go into the transporters. Do not be afraid. Blow the bombs and ride the balloons. Feel the force.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tom <hr /></blockquote>

I thought that was gas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
02-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Ya ok, I see the ballons, I thought they were just balls. Well I have already used them and sent the fleas to the transporters. Actually I did that several times yesterday, no problem. Well there was one problem, I was trying to keep them in the transporters. lol After reading your post I went over and read the instructions, well better late than never! For the first time I see the exit at the top. Heck I didn't know because I had my screen brightness turned down, it's easier on the eyes. Okey dokey, i'll build the ramps for the exit.

TomBrooklyn
02-26-2003, 01:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Well there was one problem, I was trying to keep them in the transporters.<hr /></blockquote>Oh my goodness. You never want to get anything stuck in a transporter. Star Trek, Stargate etc. I never heard of anything good happening from getting stuck in a transporter. Your poor fleas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rod
02-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Operation Winter, Man controlling these fleas should be a real test. One question, I can control the amount of fleas that drop into each space at the begining. Where do they go when I explode the bomb under them? They dissappear, do they come back later somewhere? If not getting them over the two bridges seems impossible. Give me a hint.

Rod

TomBrooklyn
02-27-2003, 02:43 PM
Congratulations Luke, you have felt the force and used it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought Operation Plate, the one previous to Winter, had one real tricky move and a couple of pretty tricky moves. I think figuring that out was a big step in realizing the kind of object placements and sequence requirements to complete the rest of the levels.

In Winter, you can't let any fleas fall into the top two chambers because any of the unavoidable multiple green buttons will make the recessed walls go flush. This is the hardest level in terms of mouse control at high speed. I don't like the level that much, as it has more to do with speedy deft mouse control than logical analysis. But it's not too bad once you get the hang of it. You can spit out multiple boxes in rapid succession by holding the mouse button down and moving the mouse. If you can get all the the fleas over the bridges and keep them from falling into the water, this is a very easy level to complete. Bombs don't hurt the fleas at all at any time.

Good luck. May the force be with you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
02-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Tom,
Never mind I just finished Winter. Actually that was fairly easy after experimenting with fast ramps and blocks at the begining. There is always a trick and you have to give the fleas an escape route. Plate was tough, I sent a bunch of lines up to the fan and had to experiment with several ramps till I found the combo that sent several fleas at a time up the ramps. It's fun, on to operation Splendid.

Rod

TomBrooklyn
02-27-2003, 04:48 PM
Yea, it's a fun game, Rod. It requires some good thinking. I'm not sure if it's right brain or left brain. I can never remember which is which. LoL.

heater451
02-27-2003, 05:39 PM
If you can find a version for PC, or a gaming system you have, "Lemmings" pretty much started that type of game. . . .

BTW, it's disappointing that there's no "THE END" or anything, after you complete the YOYO stage.

================

Rod
02-27-2003, 07:55 PM
Ya well splendid ain't so splendid. If I could just figgure out how to get to that blue button the rest should be simple. I don't think I need speed, I'm must be missing something fairly simple. lol

Rod
02-28-2003, 04:02 AM
Operation YoYo, lol I feel like a YoYo /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
02-28-2003, 03:38 PM
LOL, Operation YoYo is complete. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I thought I messed up at the very end but I pulled out a save. I never had to explode 1 bomb on the bottom. Those were pretty cool, any other games similar? Strategy with about the same speed of mouse moves.

Rod

TomBrooklyn
02-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Congrats Rod and Heater. I wonder if anyone else went all the way?

nAz
02-28-2003, 04:28 PM
@Rod give a day or two i'll see what i can find.

@Tom i did'nt finish /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato
02-28-2003, 05:54 PM
I've been "all the way" lot's of times /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif What were we talking about again? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~can't play games so good.

Rod
02-28-2003, 07:30 PM
Thanks nAz, I went from killing fleas (so I could listen to them scream) to saving them! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lol they like me unless I drown, trap, or squish them!

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2003, 07:44 PM
Oh baby there sure is. The game has been out for a while. It's called

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/6150/lemtitle.gif

I've got the full versions at home (Lemmings, Oh No! More Lemmings, and Lemmings Paintball). Here's a taste:

http://www.amigaemulation.de/games/lemmings/

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2003, 07:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I've been "all the way" lot's of times /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You are so bad. And I like it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
02-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Thanks Wendy, that might be fun. Any chance there is a help file or instructions? Or do I just have to play to learn each function?

~~~ rod is known to need help /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2003, 08:42 PM
If you notice down at the bottom you have some tasks that you can assign to a Lemming. Make them help the others reach the door. But use your tasks wisely, as they are numbered. For instance, you may only have 1 Digger or maybe 5 Stairmakers. Just make sure you read the opening page to see how many Lemmings you need to save. Remember, it's also timed as well. A little hint for ya, when you've got your Lemmings reach the door safely but you still have Lemmings dropping down from above, click on the +50 a couple of times to increase the drop rate or if you need for them to drop at a slower rate, then click on the -50 a couple of times. Have fun!

Rod
02-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Thanks Wendy that helps, I'll just have to figure the other ones out. Since they stay the same it helps. Yea I looked at + &amp; - 50 and wondered what the heck does this do. Plus or minus 50 what! lol