PDA

View Full Version : Back from Valley Forge

Rich R.
03-18-2002, 08:53 AM
I got home from VF last night and I am back to earth, at work, after a great weekend. I saw a ton of great pool and had the pleasure of spending some time and meeting a few of the CCBers in attendance.
Dr. D. as always, it was a pleasure to spend some time with you.
Donna, if you are lurking, it was nice meeting you and we had a great time watching many matches together. I hope to see you playing in a tournament soon.
S.Petty, it was great meeting you. I hope you enjoyed your first Pro event. Maybe it will be the first of many. Also, your SECRET is safe with me. LMAO.
Barbara, I'm not sure if you are following the CCB or playpool.com, but if you are lurking, it was great meeting you and thank you again for the bag of your world famous nuts. They surpass their reputation. I am rationing them, but I don't think they will get me through to next March. LOL. Maybe not until tomorrow??? LMAO.
I also had the pleasure of meeting Melissa Herndon from Ca. and watching her play. An excellent player with a bright future. I will be following your progress with the WPBA.
I was surpised to see Ken from CT. there Sunday morning. It was nice to see you again.
Carol in NYC, it is always great seeing you, Jim and Keana.
Thank you again for the shirts. We will cherish them.
I am sorry if I met anyone else and did not mention you, my brain is still downloading. LOL.
For those who attended, that I didn't meet, I am sorry. Maybe next time. I realize it is impossible to meet every one and, of course, there are those that prefer to remain anonymous. Normally, I prefer to blend with the woodwork myself.
It was a great weekend and I can't wait until next year.
Rich R.

Doctor_D
03-18-2002, 09:17 AM
Good morning Rich:

Believe me when I say that the pleasure was all mine.

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-18-2002, 09:38 AM
I almost forgot. Well maybe more than almost, OK. Senior moments comming more often.
I also had the privilege of meeting Fran. It was nice to finaly meet you after readying your posts for so long, here on the CCB.
Oh, the names keep coming to mind, I also had the pleasure of talking to Holly Ryan, of the Chesapeake Area Tour, and the Queen of Mean, top notch player.
So many nice people and so few brain cells to remember them?
Rich R.~~~more information to come as the fog lifts?