PDA

View Full Version : Can someone (with AOL) check my site please

TalismanTony
03-18-2002, 09:21 AM
Hi everyone,

I have updated the Talisman web site and would appreciate someone using the aol browser (and Webtv) to check it out and tell me if there are any major problems.

It looks OK with IE 6.0

I appreciate all input.

http://www.talismanbilliards.com

Kind regards,

Ken
03-18-2002, 12:49 PM
Tony I have Wal-Mart Connect which is half the price of AOL but supposedly the same software. Your site has a lot of graphics not comming up and the "promotions" graphic is not only missing but the link is dead too. Looks like it needs work since IE 6 seems fine.

Pic of the shirt is there but when I click to see the pic I get a dead link. The pic of the towel is missing and when I click on the link I do indeed get a pic of the towel that was missing.

If you want to know more I'll try more things.
Ken

03-18-2002, 06:51 PM
LOOKS GREAT TO ME TONY,,NICE JOB,,,,,,MIKE

Ken
03-18-2002, 07:05 PM
It's working fine now. Looks the same with IE 6 and the Walmartconnect (AOL clone).
Ken

cheesemouse
03-18-2002, 07:10 PM
Tony,
I use IE6. I found two dead links in Your customer care box. Cue tips FAQ&gt;<font color=red>click here</font color=red> &amp; <font color=red>click here for the suggestions page</font color=red> were both dead links.

Troy
03-18-2002, 07:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> Tony,
I use IE6. I found two dead links in Your customer care box. Cue tips FAQ&gt;<font color=red>click here</font color=red> &amp; <font color=red>click here for the suggestions page</font color=red> were both dead links. <hr></blockquote>

Hi Tony... Great update. I agree with Cheesemouse about IE, and Netscape 4.7 and 6.1 have the same dead links and I am NOY using AOL.

Troy

TalismanTony
03-18-2002, 10:07 PM
Thanks to everyone. I'll check out the dead links.

Ken. If your still seeing the style with the promotions button then it sounds like you need to clear the cache to see the new site.

Kind regards,

TalismanTony
03-19-2002, 02:18 AM
Thanks Cheese. I misspelled installation in the links.

Ok Now.