PDA

View Full Version : My winning streak

bluewolf
02-21-2003, 08:11 AM
Coming into our apa league last night, I was on a winning streak. I had four wins in a row and after playing league last night, that made 5 in a row.

Then we played a couple of make ups. There wasnt a two so I got put up against a three. She beat me last session but I expected to beat her this time because I am better than I was. Well it was close. The bottom line is that she was shooting a tad better last night and edged me out in offense. So even though she won, every game was close and on the last game, I tried a new defense strategy. It almost worked but I just barely missed nicking a long thin for a nasty safety. I enjoyed trying that though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I tried this on the last game because I played offensively on the other games and she was shooting a little better and edging me out.

The new strategy was fun.Knocked all of my balls in front of my two pockets and hid while I proceeded to pick off 6 balls and she could not see her one ball that was left. Well, it almost worked. Maybe next time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura

cycopath
02-21-2003, 03:17 PM
Five wins in a row and you were still a SL2. Sounds about right. I think most women are unfairly kept at a lower SL. I've seen SL2s shoot like SL4s.

bluewolf
02-21-2003, 04:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> Five wins in a row and you were still a SL2. Sounds about right. I think most women are unfairly kept at a lower SL. I've seen SL2s shoot like SL4s. <hr /></blockquote>

You left something off. -----&gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura

cycopath
02-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Oops... sorry.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif