PDA

View Full Version : I like the profiles!

CarolNYC
02-18-2002, 07:03 AM
I think the profile feature is cool-when you click on posters name,(if they set up a profile), you learn certain things about them that you wouldnt have known! Thats nice!

02-18-2002, 08:02 AM
There are some advantages to this style of board and also some things that bother me, I figure it is only one day into the new board and I'll just have to wait and see if I like or hate. I still plan to go to playpool more often just because I figure people should support Ed for giving us a very good website for free, the same goes for AZbilliards, who without we would have no idea what is going on in the pool world. Also had to post this just to see if I could do it without scewing up too bad.

Stauber

02-18-2002, 08:48 AM
"And the wheels that turn,gather no rust!"
Hi Stauber,
I think your very intelligent-a historian, by the way, did you see "Blackhawk Down"?

02-18-2002, 10:34 AM
"And the wheels that turn,gather no rust!"
Hi Stauber, I think your very intelligent-a historian,

Thanks for the kind words, although some of my high school teacher's would have disagreed with you. Too much time in the pool hall. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

did you see "Blackhawk Down"?

I haven't gone yet, but I've heard it is very well done. I got the book at the library some time ago but for the life of me I can't remember if I ever read it completely. I'll probally wait until it hits the cheap theater, only $2.50 per person. Take a $10 bill and you can still afford popcorn.

Stauber

CarolNYC
02-18-2002, 11:06 AM
Stauber,
Your welcome! I forgot to login-it came up anonymous!Oops!
Carol