PDA

View Full Version : Instroke Pool Cases

bluewolf
02-22-2003, 10:28 AM
We have the instroke 3x7 and like the way the holes for the cues are recessed so that the cues stick up and dont have to turn it upside down to get them out. I was wondering if anyone knew if the 2x4 size are designed this way too.

Laura

tateuts
02-22-2003, 05:40 PM
I have the 2 X 4 and they are recessed also but sometimes the shafts will get down low enough so they get stuck anyway. It's sure a great case for the money. A word of warning - because of the bottom "feet" are kind of slippery, the case tends to slide on a wood floor standing up. If it falls on the latches in front, particularly the upper latch (the button that turns through the slot), it will snap it off. That happened to me when the case was a week old - ugh!

Regards,

Chris

Also,

Fred Agnir
02-23-2003, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> We have the instroke 3x7 and like the way the holes for the cues are recessed so that the cues stick up and dont have to turn it upside down to get them out. I was wondering if anyone knew if the 2x4 size are designed this way too.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

John Barton (fka John Collins) has his large Instroke Booth every year at the SuperBilliardsExpo in Valley Forge. I hope you and Ray are planning on going next month.

Fred &lt;~~~ proud owner of three Instrokes

bluewolf
02-23-2003, 07:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> We have the instroke 3x7 and like the way the holes for the cues are recessed so that the cues stick up and dont have to turn it upside down to get them out. I was wondering if anyone knew if the 2x4 size are designed this way too.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

John Barton (fka John Collins) has his large Instroke Booth every year at the SuperBilliardsExpo in Valley Forge. I hope you and Ray are planning on going next month.

Fred &lt;~~~ proud owner of three Instrokes <hr /></blockquote>

Yes. I am very excited about going. I am so very glad that you will be there.

I saw dr d at CAT yesterday and she showed me a whitten one too, which she liked. I am also glad that instroke will be there because I do like mine and WW wants a leather one.

Laura

Harold Acosta
02-23-2003, 12:21 PM
Fred:

What's up with this "John Barton formerly known as John Collins"?

Why the change of name?

[b]<font color="blue">Billiards is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

Fred Agnir
02-24-2003, 09:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> Fred:

What's up with this "John Barton formerly known as John Collins"?

Why the change of name?

<hr /></blockquote>

John should answer this, but since he made it public knowledge, I think I should be able to pass on what I know. His wife's family is without male heirs to pass on the family name and history. So, as an ultimate gesture, he took his new wife's name.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl2890861955d&amp;dq=&amp;hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;selm=lAAx9.45%24GE1.66112%40news.uswest.net

I also have no male heirs. My father's brother doesn't look like his family line will continue either, as far as name goes. So, my daughters are the only 1st-generation "Agnirs" in the U.S. (of my grandfathers line). So, this type of contingency plan might be a plan if my daughters dig it, as it would suck if the family name ends at the first generation.

Fred