PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I Am An Ozaholic

9 Ball Girl
02-23-2003, 11:03 PM
Sigh. Another great show has come to its end. HBO's Oz. What am I to do. Now I'll have to stay in the poolroom longer as I won't have to rush home to catch Oz. Oh well...

Wendy~~now waiting for Sex and The City http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1045734433.gif

Voodoo Daddy
02-24-2003, 10:57 AM
^5 Wendy...it was nice to see Beecher die at the hands of his lover...they both made me sick. I for one will wait paitently for "The Soprano's"...god's gift to TV.

Voodoo~~~loves Carmella Soprano...hates Paulie Walnuts

9 Ball Girl
02-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Beecher? That wasn't Beecher, it was his BF Keller that "fell" over the rail. We don't know if Beecher winds up getting the death penalty. It sucked that Schillinger had to die (the head of the Brotherhood). I really liked his character. I was glad to see Dr. Nathan kiss O'Reilly. I think he's hot!!! Yeah yeah yeah I have a thing for Irish and/or Italian guys! Growl! Oh, I guess it's safe to assume that Morales wound up having a "fling" with the blond Club Owner with the DTabs.

Wendy~~awaiting the delivery of Oz: The First Season on DVD purchased 2 days ago!

Jon from MN
02-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Do you think they will ever bring it back? I have been watching it for ever. I remeber watching it back in the 80,s at least I think it was on in the 80,s. Man Im getting old ~~Jon from mn~~~

9 Ball Girl
02-24-2003, 04:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jon from MN:</font><hr> Do you think they will ever bring it back? I have been watching it for ever. I remeber watching it back in the 80,s at least I think it was on in the 80,s. Man Im getting old ~~Jon from mn~~~ <hr /></blockquote>

I hope they'll bring it back but that's wishful thinking on my part. As far as you seeing Oz in the 80s. I doubt it since the show was only 5 seasons long. I think it started back in '97.

Voodoo Daddy
02-25-2003, 05:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Beecher? That wasn't Beecher, it was his BF Keller that "fell" over the rail. We don't know if Beecher winds up getting the death penalty. <hr /></blockquote>

Thank you Wendy, I feel asleep right when that was happening. I guess I was wantin' Beecher to die...HAHAHAHA