PDA

View Full Version : Trading WB's

Fred Agnir
02-24-2003, 10:12 AM
Anyone want to trade 5 Talisman Pro Mediums for 5 Talisman WB's?

Fred <~~~ has too many WB's

Paul_Mon
02-24-2003, 10:24 AM
Fred,
Sorry I can't help you with the trade. But maybe you or someone else can answer this question. I've got three Talisman Pro's and three WB's all stamped "M". I recently offered a friend one of his choice. He ended up using the WB but what are the differences other than color?

HYCH

Paul Mon

Fred Agnir
02-24-2003, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> Fred,
Sorry I can't help you with the trade. But maybe you or someone else can answer this question. I've got three Talisman Pro's and three WB's all stamped "M". I recently offered a friend one of his choice. He ended up using the WB but what are the differences other than color?
<hr /></blockquote>
From what I recall Tony Jones saying, the Pro's are pigskin, the WB's are waterbuffalo. Both last long, but the WB's seem to withstand and last more. I also think that he said that a medium WB is harder than a medium Pro, but I can't remember if I was just dreaming that part.

Fred

Paul_Mon
02-24-2003, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> I also think that he said that a medium WB is harder than a medium Pro, but I can't remember if I was just dreaming that part.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Fred,
After he installed this "M" WB, three of us thought that it played softer than a "M" Pro installed on my 314 shaft. This "M" on my 314 is about ready to be replaced after 10 months and is about 1.5 MM tall (the burnished side of tip). So it may be playing harder than first installed. BTW, I absolutely love these tips.

Paul

Rod
02-24-2003, 10:56 AM
To me they seem about the same as far as hardness goes. The WB holds chalk better IMO. Truthfully I didn't care for the hit on either one. I'd sell 6 Pro med and 3 WB med and include a XXL Talisman Polo shirt for --. PM me if interested. I'll just put it on fleabay otherwise.

~~~ oops rod did an advertising selling thingy /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bluewolf
02-24-2003, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Anyone want to trade 5 Talisman Pro Mediums for 5 Talisman WB's?

Fred &lt;~~~ has too many WB's <hr /></blockquote>

Fred,

Are the talisman wb as nice as the sumo wb? The reason I asked is because blackheart put the med sumo wb on my stick and I like it better than the layered moori or talisman pro. If it is just as good as the sumo, I might like to have a couple on hand. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

Sid_Vicious
02-24-2003, 11:15 AM
BW...the Talisman WB tips are layered tips, not single layered. You will probably rather have your Sumo tips, the layered WBs feel different than the single layered tips(imo), but are the better of the two Talisman lines, again IMO...sid

Wally_in_Cincy
02-24-2003, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> ....I'd sell 6 Pro med and 3 WB med and include a XXL Talisman Polo shirt for --. .....<hr /></blockquote>

To help make that package more attractive you can also include my limited edition Talisman hand towel. I like my APA 8-ball hand towel just fine and don't really need a spare.

HTH

Wally in the Natti

Warren_Lushia
02-24-2003, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Anyone want to trade 5 Talisman Pro Mediums for 5 Talisman WB's?

Fred &lt;~~~ has too many WB's <hr /></blockquote>

sure, PM me.

warren..

Rod
02-24-2003, 11:25 AM
LOL, hey Wally I forgot all about the towel. I got one to. What's the old saying, Throw in the towel. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bluewolf
02-24-2003, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> BW...the Talisman WB tips are layered tips, not single layered. You will probably rather have your Sumo tips, the layered WBs feel different than the single layered tips(imo), but are the better of the two Talisman lines, again IMO...sid <hr /></blockquote>

Where can I get the sumo ones?

Laura

Wally_in_Cincy
02-24-2003, 11:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> LOL, hey Wally I forgot all about the towel. I got one to. What's the old saying, Throw in the towel. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I hear that Tyson's opponent didn't bother throwing in the towel. He just laid down calmly and took a nap.

Wally in the Natti~~pool fan who wouldn't pay money to watch a crooked sport......oh wait that's contradictory /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cycopath
02-24-2003, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>Where can I get the sumo ones?
Laura <hr /></blockquote>http://www.poolndarts.com/product.cfm?sku=WB40