PDA

View Full Version : Emma does my make up....Grand Daughter Story

Gayle in MD
02-25-2003, 08:13 AM
Some of you guys know I have a beautiful little grand daughter. She spends the night with us a lot, and we are both foolish over her.

Last weekend while Emma was here, we were doing our make up, one of our little games. I do hers first, then she does mine, then we dress up and tap dance together.

When she was doing my make up, she was doing my eye shadow, got to the crows feet and suddenly, in a broken hearted tone, she says,
"OOOOOOOHHHH NNNOOOOOO Gramama, you cracked you eyes all up!"

Out of the mouths of babes! LOL

Gayle in Md /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Kato
02-25-2003, 08:19 AM
Don't children say the greatest things?

Kato~~~kidless but likes everyone elses.

9 Ball Girl
02-25-2003, 09:22 AM
So how old is this little darling?

Wendy~~loves kids as long as she can give 'em back! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
02-25-2003, 11:17 AM
Hi,
She will be four next month. Has the only birthdate that makes a sentence, March 4th...

What a treasure! Nothing like grandchildren. They are the true bonus in life, friends.

Big blue eyes, and hair red as fire, just full of imagination, and smart as a whip. She knows all the songs to all the classic musicals. The last time I was washing her hair, she started singing...
"Im Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair"
She's sometin' and a born dancer.

Gayle....

Gayle in MD
02-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey Kato, I've always just loved children too.

My daughter had gotten some real bad news about a friends of hers, and was pretty upset and down about it. She called me one morning and said,
"Don't worry about me Mom, It's hard to stay down when you've got a little red head who comes in your room in the mornings, and stands by the bed singing
"Oh What A beautiful Morning" LOL.

Gayle....aka Gramama,

nAz
02-25-2003, 02:35 PM
"OOOOOOOHHHH NNNOOOOOO Gramama, you cracked you eyes all up!"

now thats funny!

Wendy really wants kids... uh uh

9 Ball Girl
02-25-2003, 03:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Wendy really wants kids... uh uh <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, I do but not 'til I'm married and sure as hell not anytime soon. Pool interference!!! http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1044200362.gif

nAz
02-25-2003, 03:12 PM
gonna end up dried up. tick tock tick toch