PDA

View Full Version : frankie BAD ACTION hernandez

02-25-2003, 09:06 AM
Frankie did it again, lost a money match at the ten ball tournament in ac and just decided not to pay the guy. WHY do people keep giving this A## H@LE action

9 Ball Girl
02-25-2003, 09:09 AM
So what did the other guy do? Any backers?

Eric.
02-25-2003, 10:44 AM
Nino,

Are you sure there isn't more to it? I'm not defending anyone here but I do know that both players know each other well (from the Joss tour) and could have made other arrangements. I'm assuming you're talking about Sat. night.

Eric

02-25-2003, 12:02 PM
There is nothing more to it. Hernandez lost and stiffed Jarrod. End of story. Yes saturday night

02-25-2003, 12:08 PM
No backer that I'm aware of. He just told alot of people what happened and not to gamble with the creep. This is nothing new for Frankie (BAD ACTION) Hernandez. He has a reputation for this sort of thing.

nAz
02-25-2003, 02:21 PM
Why does'nt Jarrod kick his ass?

cycopath
02-25-2003, 03:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Why does'nt Jarrod kick his ass?
<hr /></blockquote>Jarrod? The ex-fat guy from the SUbway commercials?

j/k

TomBrooklyn
02-25-2003, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Why does'nt Jarrod kick his ass?<hr /></blockquote>I can think of some possible reasons.

1. He may not be able to beat him up, and he may get beat up himself.
2. He might be concerned the "lesson" will escalate beyond the level he desired out of control. One, the other, or both may get seriously injured or killed.
3. People you assault have a tendency to go the police and have you arrested.
4. People who don't go to the Police can be a bigger problem than those that do. That usually means they are going to handle it themselves. The person may return to the scene a little later with some buddies for retribution. A week or a month later, a man may step up behind you with a baseball bat and permenantly lower your IQ about 25 points; or a man may step out of the shadows with a shotgun which is the end.

Remember the guy that got shot to death coming out of Hall Of Fame Billiards? That was in retaliation for him having just beat up someone.

=Tom

nAz
02-25-2003, 03:47 PM
Next time i see FH i'll ask him what happen

Next time i see Jarrod i"ll ask him why did'nt he slap FH around like a red headed stap child lol

yes Tom i remember the shooting alwas thought that was about a woman, Damn women!

TomBrooklyn
02-25-2003, 03:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I always thought that was about a woman<hr /></blockquote>It might have started over a woman, I'm don't know. I can't ask the victims cousin right now as it so happens at this moment he's spending a little time as a guest of the NYC DOC himself and I don't know when he'll be back yet.

Hopster
02-25-2003, 05:03 PM
Im wondering why he played this guy if his reputation is so prevalent as being a stiff artist ? Im also wondering if they posted the money and the guy grabbed it after he lost and said : I aint paying.
In either case he should have buried the cue ball in his skull just on G.P.

Joe T
02-25-2003, 05:38 PM
I know both guys, leave it alone. Frankie owes Jarrod the second set and he'll probably pay him this week. Unless Frankie gets some stupid word that this is Jarrod bad mouthing him online (which it isn't).I'll let you all know what happens. Lets just leave it alone please. No need to cause trouble with something that has nothing to do with all of us.

snipershot
02-25-2003, 10:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Next time i see FH i'll ask him what happen

Next time i see Jarrod i"ll ask him why did'nt he slap FH around like a red headed stap child lol <hr /></blockquote>

That's what I would've did....after FH's cue was in two seperate pieces and he was on his A$$ faster than the fat b**** who sat down to fast /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vince S.
02-26-2003, 02:16 AM
Just to add a little something to this. I was watching a good deal of this myself. At one point, maybe 9:00pm or so, Hernandez huffed off to the side during another Jarrod runout. He looked up to the seated area, cocked his head, and motioned with his hands to a grey haired gentleman that was watching. The guy told Hernandez that "the money's on the way". Whether the money ever arrived or not, I don't know. but that at least leads me to beleive that there was an intent at some point to pay. And like someone posted elsewhere, other arrangements may have been made that noone is aware of. So, atleast in this case, I don't think it's fair to bad mouth Hernandez until it's known for sure that he "stiffed" him.

Vince S.

Joe T
03-04-2003, 11:58 AM
Both players told me this was resolved in Atlantic City and that all of us here (including me) should mind our own business, especially if we don't have all the facts.

PoolFan
03-04-2003, 02:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Joe T:</font><hr> Both players told me this was resolved in Atlantic City and that all of us here (including me) should mind our own business, especially if we don't have all the facts. <hr /></blockquote>

Joe,

You don't get it, this is a billiard forum. No one minds their own business here. We all live in a world of rumors, innuendos, and misleading statements.

eg8r
03-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Joe, thanks for letting us know how everything turned out. I am happy it is resolved. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As far as... [ QUOTE ]
all of us here (including me) should mind our own business, especially if we don't have all the facts. <hr /></blockquote> I say I agree, and disagree. What you are saying is that nothing should ever be said, and especially if it is a lie. That is wrong as far as I am concerned. If someone comes to the board with information and the facts are all laid out and are true, then I say post all you want. The board would be boring without some real life drama. If what is said is a lie, then I think that person should not post, and as you say, mind their own business.

The last thing I will say is...If you do business in public, then your business IS public.

eg8r