PDA

View Full Version : Victor Tables

02-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Does anyone have info about these tables? I think they stopped making them 40 or 50 years ago.

Barbara
02-26-2003, 02:18 PM
If you want info on these tables, call Ed Lanza at 856-346-0384. His father had something to do with the company, if memory serves me correctly.

Barbara

02-26-2003, 02:34 PM
Thanks Barbara, I had recently bought one, and I love it. The guy that assembled and felted my table is the best in the town, he's been doing tables for 30+ years. He said he has only seen one other. I think it is a great table.

Barbara
02-26-2003, 03:57 PM
I've only seen one Victor table in the Philly area. Never played on it. And I know one table mechanic that swore off of them, telling me they were a nightmare to set up!

BTW, that's Ed's business number. He has a Billiards business in the South Jersey area. He also restores and sells antique tables and has some beauties!!

Barbara

Paul_Mon
02-27-2003, 05:42 AM
There's one on the Arcadia College (formerly Beaver College, but that's another story) campus. They are located about 50 minutes north of Philadelphia. I helped my neice move in and wandered down to the recreation center and noticed the Victor table. It looked well built but I did not have the chance to play on it.

Paul Mon