PDA

View Full Version : Question for Scott Lee

SpiderMan
02-27-2003, 06:05 PM
Ever wonder what you'd have if you gene-spliced Downtown with Bob Felcher?

SpiderMan

Tom_In_Cincy
02-27-2003, 06:19 PM
And, this is definitly NON-POOL related

My first guess would be a person that has a post graduate degree in BS.

Scott Lee
02-28-2003, 04:19 AM
Marty...I'm not even gonna GO there! LOL See ya in April...

Scott

bluewolf
02-28-2003, 06:15 AM
Who is Bob Felcher?

Laura

Sid_Vicious
02-28-2003, 07:50 AM
He was the guy in Hogan's Heros that....whoa, back the truck up! I think Spiderman meant Bob Fancher, author of Pleasure of Small Motions. Bob seemed to quickly became the meat in the last CCB sharkfest, and I personally thought Bob was FAR less asinine than "you know who". At least Bob answered the questions, no political prancing about pronghorns and huntin' at age 2...sid

SpiderMan
02-28-2003, 10:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> He was the guy in Hogan's Heros that....whoa, back the truck up! I think Spiderman meant Bob Fancher, author of <hr /></blockquote>

Geez, I guess I'm too subtle, or got caught up in all this recent "BS" /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif It's just a pun, probably in bad taste, but hey ...

SpiderMan

bluewolf
02-28-2003, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> He was the guy in Hogan's Heros that....whoa, back the truck up! I think Spiderman meant Bob Fancher, author of Pleasure of Small Motions. Bob seemed to quickly became the meat in the last CCB sharkfest, and I personally thought Bob was FAR less asinine than "you know who". At least Bob answered the questions, no political prancing about pronghorns and huntin' at age 2...sid <hr /></blockquote>

I got that fancher book. About all I got was to enjoy the motions like the stroke and the clicking of the pool balls. Then after that I got bored with it.

Well I do not know fancher but i do know dt.

Laura