PDA

View Full Version : This Makes Me Feel So Damned Old!

SpiderMan
02-27-2003, 07:42 PM
Paul Simon looks like he could be Yoda's grandfather, without the ears. At least some things never change, Garfunkel = Woody Woodpecker /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/funkychateau/vwp?.dir=/Erwin+Cue&.src=ph&.dnm=Simon+%26+Garfunkel+2003.jp g&.view=t&.done

SpiderMan

Barbara
02-27-2003, 08:44 PM
Hey listen youngster!!

The first album I ever bought was "Madman Across The Water" by Elton John.

I added it to my collection that included "The Twelve Dreams Of Dr Sardonicus" by Spirit from my college-bound sister.

Just let the Voodoo explain how we women age differently. I'll be listening on that one!!!

Barbara~~~jus waitin'....

Tom_In_Cincy
02-27-2003, 09:43 PM
maybe it was the crinkled paper.. or is this a different picture..
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20030223/mdf216407.jpg

SpiderMan
02-28-2003, 10:29 AM
In that one, Paul Simon looks like MY grandfather.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan
02-28-2003, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Hey listen youngster!!

The first album I ever bought was "Madman Across The Water" by Elton John.<hr /></blockquote>

You're just a baby, baby.

Old SpiderMan

Kato
02-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Women age so much better than men do. Shoot when a woman is 40 she's really cranked up and ready to go while a guy is washed up (so to speak) at 25 or so.

Kato~~~was washed up at 20

Karatemom
02-28-2003, 02:45 PM
We women don't age at all. Shoot, I've been 29 now for...... years, /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. As for men, I don't believe their bodies age as much as their minds, hahahahaha. Or maybe that's vice versa, LOL.

Heide ~ first album ever bought = Nazareth, Hair of the Dog!

02-28-2003, 04:44 PM
All right. I know who Woody Woodpecker and Yoda are but who are Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel? Just kidding, they're musicians or something, right?

27 and just getting started

SpiderMan
02-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Cap'n - Yep, something like that. They even "rapped" a time or two. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote captain:</font><hr> All right. I know who Woody Woodpecker and Yoda are but who are Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel? Just kidding, they're musicians or something, right?

27 and just getting started <hr /></blockquote>

Kato
02-28-2003, 05:52 PM
My first vinyls were Men at Work (embarrasing), Kiss (the double live platnium one), and Def Leppard Pyromania. My first concert was Black Sabbath with Ronnie James Dio when I was 12 I think.

Kato~~~32 and getting older by the day.

SPetty
03-01-2003, 07:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Paul Simon looks like he could be Yoda's grandfather, without the ears. <hr /></blockquote>Well, you can say what you will, but Paul Simon is without a doubt one of the most sexiest men alive on the planet today.

And, his "Late In The Evening" is one of the best songs there is about pool!

SPetty~~~I've been waiting for others to make this post, but I guess I have to do it myself.

SpiderMan
03-03-2003, 10:00 AM
Most sexiest? Wow - what I wouldn't give to have women using "double superlatives" to describe me. But then you can't carry me around in a "jump butt" pouch like ol' Paul.

I think "The Road Goes On Forever" is a good pool-playing song also. It's at least as much about pool-playing as "Late in the Evening", anyway /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SpiderMan