PDA

View Full Version : BreakRAK II is HERE!

ceebee
02-27-2003, 07:57 PM
well Folks, we did it. We have finished all of our R&D & the BreakRAK II is ready for distribution. The BreakRAK II now works the same on a Seven (7) foot Pool Table or a Nine (9) foot Pool Table & the BreakRAK recreates the Cue Ball action for the Soft Break too.

Thanks to all of you who are BreakRAK customers & thanks to those of you that cared enough to submit good usable criticism.

Developing a good stable Break Shot will work WONDERS for your Pool Game. We now have a BreakRAK Game to play while waiting for a Tournament to begin. We have a Carrying & Storage Case, we also have a BreakRAK Cue Ball & a RADAR Gun for measuring your progress in the Power Break & to maintain a level of speed for the Soft Break.

Thanks again for your kind words & support.

bluewolf
02-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Do you have pictures or a website?

Laura

JohnnyP
02-28-2003, 05:57 AM
If you click on his screen name, you will see a link to his website.

ceebee
02-28-2003, 08:40 AM
the website is www.breakrak.com (http://www.breakrak.com) it will change very soon to reflect the NEW BreakRAK II & the BreakRAK Accessories. Thanks Newbie for your added help....cb

ceebee
02-28-2003, 08:44 AM
be sure to view the Video that shows the assembly & the great way to practice. Pick the link named science & pick the "Video" link under the picture.

bluewolf
02-28-2003, 10:19 AM
I keep getting a windows media player error when I try to play the video. Whaz up

Laura

Cueless Joey
02-28-2003, 11:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> I keep getting a windows media player error when I try to play the video. Whaz up

Laura <hr /></blockquote>
Download the latest one.
I think you need to start taking WIndows Updates. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif