PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge 2003 !

Doctor_D
03-18-2002, 08:25 PM
Good evening:

For the Valley Forge event in 2003 we should lobby Billiards Digest to set up a booth for all the CCB regulars to check in at, as well as sit and chat prior to heading upstairs for the liquid refreshments.

Billiards Digest, Mike, what do you say? CCB lounge in 2003!

Dr. D.

JimS
03-18-2002, 08:29 PM
Do you know what the 2003 dates are yet. I'm going to get my reservations in early!

03-18-2002, 09:55 PM
I tell ya-The Sleep INN hotel on First St is the place to stay-Only $60 -It is less than 3/4 mile from the Expo and its tucked away in a "quiet area" with none of that crazy traffic and Construction. It is also brand new-Next door is the Homestead suites- Also good i heard

Doctor_D
03-19-2002, 04:40 AM
www.superbilliardsexpo.com (http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com)

This site has all the info for 2003!

Dr. D.

Doctor_D
03-19-2002, 06:44 AM
Good morning:

The courtyard by Marriott, 1100 Drummers Lane, has rooms for about the same rate and is about 1 mile from the Scanticon.

Dr. D.

Kato
03-19-2002, 08:50 AM
I can't stand it. It seems like way to much fun. Guess I'll start saving my pennies.

Kato.

SPetty
03-19-2002, 01:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> <a target="_blank" href=http://www.superbilliardsexpo.com>www.superbilliardsexpo.com</a>

This site has all the info for 2003!

Dr. D.
<hr></blockquote>

I've read this several times on this CCB, but it is still all the old information at that site! Is there a link to 2003 that I'm missing?

Doctor_D
03-19-2002, 07:01 PM
Good evening:

2003's event will be the weekend after Saint Patrick's Day in March of 2003. 03/20/2003 through 03/23/2003 if I am guessing correctly.

Dr. D.

03-19-2002, 07:35 PM
Great idea! Although it sounds too good to be true. I for one will do all i can to finaly make it happen for me next year for Valley Forge. In the mean time, look out for the end of July. The Stretchter just booked his holiday to do his whirl wind New York tour. It's going to be AWSOME BABY!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif St

Barbara
03-19-2002, 07:56 PM
Stretch! When/why are you going to be in NY???

Barbara

03-20-2002, 06:43 PM
Weeeeeeeelll /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif I'm about due for another lesson, plus i gotta learn how to body surf. PLUS #### needs someone to give him brain cramps on a chess board, PLUS it's kinda on my way to Ontario (in a twisted kind of way). You know just the normal Stretch on the loose kind of stuff.

Since I've just booked my holidays, it's all pretty much in the planning stages now so I'm open to "sugestions" LOL. Anyway it's fun to think about cause i haven't been doing much lately....but i've been doing a lot of it!

The past few months have been prety crazy, but now that i'm on heroin, everything is fine. (kidding!) Are you sure zero is nothing? LOL oh, where was i...Oh Ya....It's great to be thinking of hitting the road again. I love playing pool and meeting different people. Its so much fun that for the life of me i can't understand why they haven't made it illegal yet but mine is not to wonder why, mine is just to play till i die. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif St