PDA

View Full Version : apa ranking follow up

wolfsburg2
02-28-2003, 09:59 AM
so they moved me back down to a 4 this week, which is low for me i think. i played against another 4 and it was ugly. since i shoot in the pool hall on the tight tables, i think i have a distinct advantage over the typical bar player.

anyway i beat the sl-4 3-0 in 10 innings(could'v easily been 7 innings total, but i played a little more aggressive in the last game due to my lead.

bluewolf
02-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the update. Sounds like you wont be a 4 long.

Hey at least you get to play. When we are not snowed out, nobody comes. Last week was the first time I had gotten to play in a month.Well maybe next session. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

WaltVA
02-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Sounds like you're gonna bounce around a little until you get some more matches in, then settle out about where you thought you'd be. Good luck -

Walt in VA

wolfsburg2
02-28-2003, 11:02 AM
i just want to get more matches in so the ranking will reflect a little of my inconsistency. there are nights like this week where i am on, and can play on a very high level. but generally i think i shoot just below that.

wolfsburg2
02-28-2003, 11:04 AM
i have been playing a lot in the past 2 months due to my work schedule. probably 4-5 times a week easy. so i think that has helped a great deal. i think you need to really put serious time in to get remotely good a pool.