PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering

Fred Agnir
02-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Are Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse related? They've got the same last name, but they're into each other, so maybe Mouse is like Smith in Mouse-world.

Why isn't it Mickey "the" Mouse. It sounds funny. Say it out loud a few times. It's damned funny. Mickey the Mouse. I think they were married and are now divorced, but dating. Mickey the Mouse. Minnie the Mouse. Winnie the Pooh.

Fred <~~~ 4:30, Friday, quotes are done finally

Rod
02-28-2003, 03:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> Are Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse related? They've got the same last name, but they're into each other, so maybe Mouse is like Smith in Mouse-world.

Why isn't it Mickey "the" Mouse. It sounds funny. Say it out loud a few times. It's damned funny. Mickey the Mouse. I think they were married and are now divorced, but dating. Mickey the Mouse. Minnie the Mouse. Winnie the Pooh.

Fred &lt;~~~ 4:30, Friday, quotes are done finally <hr /></blockquote>

It's time to go home Fred. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif HTH

02-28-2003, 04:33 PM
They could be related. They look a hell of a lot alike. Although all those mice look alike to me. BTW, what the heck is a "pooh"? I know who Winnie the Pooh is. "Winnie" is a pretty feminine name for a male don't you think? But what is a "pooh"?

Barbara
02-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey Fred,

Have a shot with that beer, okay?

Barbara~~~damned Mech-Es... always gotta be questioning stuff /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
02-28-2003, 05:43 PM
I was once at Disney World with an old girlfriend looking for a photo op with Micki. As we were walking away she informed me that Micki Mouse was indeed a woman!!!!!! That's right Micki had breasts. Later that day she succeeded in giving Goofy "a woody". We broke up a few weeks later, turns out she was getting a little "goofy" on the side.

Kato~~~new that story would come in handy some day.

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2003, 07:56 PM
Mmmm. That's a good question. They did, however, look very much in love when I was down in Disney World this last August. But hey, since we're on the subject:

1. Have you ever wondered why is it that Mickey wears pants and no shirt and Donald Duck wears a shirt but no pants? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. Have you ever wondered this in particular. Goofy and Pluto are dogs. Why does Goofy walk and talk, but Pluto walks on all fours and barks? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wendy&lt;---had an encounter with Goofy in Magic Kingdom back in '93. Moaned when I kissed him and squeezed just a tad bit too hard for the photo op. Wondering now if that was Kato's ex's Goofy! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif