PDA

View Full Version : Attention Kato: Rackmup invades Ft. Myers, Florida

rackmup
02-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Heads up Kato:

I know it's a bit of a trek but I will be in town (Ft. Myers) on March 2 and leave on March 6. The evenings are most certainly open (with the exception of maybe one when I might have a dinner to attend with the Corporate Cheeses.)

If you can still make it, I'm certain we can dig up a 9'er, a few pitchers of cold brew and see if I can remember how to make 9 balls.

Whaddayathinkboutdat?

Regards,

Ken

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Hey Ken, go a little easy on my boy, R.J., okay? When and if you see him, give 'im a big ole hug and kiss for me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope you can make it to the US Open this year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Wendy~~will you be visiting the Big Apple anytime soon? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

02-28-2003, 08:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> ... When and if you see him, give 'im a big ole hug and kiss for me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>...and when you do, make sure to take a picture and post it here so we can all see you giving him the hug and kiss.

No, wait, on second thought, I don't think I would want to see that...

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

David

snipershot
02-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Im with you David, I would not want to see that /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

rackmup
03-01-2003, 06:30 AM
I can accomodate you on the hug (a man-type hug) but a kiss? I think not. Although I'm not a true Texan, should my cronies find out I kissed a guy, I might find myself tied to a mesquite tree, sporting a cattle brand on my butt.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
03-01-2003, 06:33 AM
dmorris and snipershot:

No worries. There will be no kissing, butt-slapping, hand-holding or even double-dip-chip-dipping.

I can say there will be beer drinking, woofing, lies and excuses but NO kissing.

Regards,

Ken

Kato
03-01-2003, 06:39 AM
Yeah, what he said!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~does not kiss guys!!!!!!

Vagabond
03-01-2003, 06:48 AM
Howdy Rackmup,
Have fun in Flawda.Can u please find out the need for any new pool room in west Palm Beach? I backed off from buying franchise from wingstop to sell Chicken.I will appreciate the info.thanks
Vagabond

Kato
03-01-2003, 07:08 AM
Vagabond, PM Voodoo Daddy. There is nothing about pool in Florida that he doesn't know.

Kato

snipershot
03-01-2003, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> dmorris and snipershot:

No worries. There will be no kissing, butt-slapping, hand-holding or even double-dip-chip-dipping.

I can say there will be beer drinking, woofing, lies and excuses but NO kissing.

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

I'm glad to hear that, drink a cold one for me!

Snipershot