PDA

View Full Version : Your Colour Personality

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2003, 08:12 PM
http://www.chinapaint.com/eng/games/colorandi.asp

I got:

Red House You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands. That's very true

Blue Shirt referring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy. True again

Red Rose You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships. Damn that's true

Black Car In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions. Not exactly. My $$$ goes towards pool!

Grey Phone You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships. All I can say is, "what's a deep relationship? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Beige Teddy You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting. Yup, I trust too much, often resulting in getting burned. A lot.

Karatemom
02-28-2003, 08:50 PM
That is too weird. I can't believe how close this came to the truth!!!

Green House : You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Blue Shirt : Prefering a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Red Rose : You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Blue Car : You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful rather than nice to look at.

Black Phone : Business often takes priority over social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

Brown Bear : You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

This thing really nailed my personality, IMO.

Heide

Rod
02-28-2003, 09:35 PM
I'll just give you a link, it saves all of the typing. lol
It's very close by the way, none of the remarks are completely out of order. Just one problem, they didn't have a white car.

http://www.chinapaint.com/eng/games/colorandi.asp