PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge Question.

Popcorn
03-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Still on the fence about Valley Forge. Are there any poolrooms close where the players gravitate for matching up? Any going on, on site? Please no lectures, just asking. Also what are the admission costs. It does not say on the website.

nAz
03-01-2003, 07:27 PM
there are a couple near by and they will probably be having tourneys late in the evening, sorry i cant remember the names but just ask when you get to VF someone will tell you where /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
For sure i wont be going this year, almost got to go but just found out that i have been replaced by a better shooter /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol too bad i would have love to meet ya and the other CCBers

Ken
03-01-2003, 07:29 PM
In the past there have been valley bar boxes available downstairs. Lots of action there but since it's Diamond this year maybe there will be a few 9 foot smart tables also. Should give Greg a call to see what he is bringing.

It might be available very late but I fell asleep and failed to go back in to find out. I think the vendor area can be sealed off. There will be action somewhere. Someone else will know where.
KenCT

dg-in-centralpa
03-01-2003, 08:32 PM
Generally the admission is $10 per day or I think $25 for a three day pass. The pro arena's are extra. There will be flyers around for a pool hall near by that will run tournies all night long.

Barbara
03-02-2003, 12:57 PM
Popcorn,

There's Markley Billiards just down the road from the Expo center and Rack M Up in Frazer, about 15 minutes away down Rt 202 south.

Rack M Up used to have "Midnight Madness" tournies, but since the amateur tournies have now been still going on well past midnight, the room owner, Harry, stopped having them. I don't think Markley had any tournies last year during the Expo.

Anyway, if either of these pool halls were to have anything going on, they will be flyers at the Expo entrance stating such.

Barbara