PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee--missed all the action <long>

Ralph S.
03-02-2003, 06:34 PM
I had the pleasure of another lesson and a night out with our very own Scott Lee. Scott got into town Thursday evening and we made our way to one of the local rooms for the weekly tourney. We both played well, had a blast, and one of us placed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyhow, Scott was being his usual self by instructing another player not in the tourney. Once over, one of the top locals was playing a guy from Ohio in a decent money match.

The Ohio fella and his buddies got in a trash talking bout with local to rattle him. The local wound up losing the match but the others kept at him after the match with verbal assaults and taunting until a huge fight broke out. The entire place was watching as myself and a few of the regulars was helping the owner toss em outta the place.

Scott and I decided we were ready to leave and get some food. Once in the car, I remarked about the fight and all and said that it had been a helluva night. Completely oblivious about the meelee inside, Scott says, "what fight? Was there really a fight?" I laughed and said that I couldnt believe he didnt see it or hear it since it caused such a ruckus. The world could come to its end and Scott wouldn't know it unless he wasn't giving a lesson at that time /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif Just shows how dedicated Scott really is.

SpiderMan
03-02-2003, 11:40 PM
Where are you located? Just tracking old Scott's progress.

SpiderMan

Some CCB trivia .... a while back (before 9/11), Scott boldly posted that he would "never check his cue" when traveling by air. I'd never met Scott, but thought he was getting pretty cocky and so I made a mental note to follow-up on that claim. But after meeting him, I realized I'd never catch him on that issue because he LIVES IN HIS CAR /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif !!!

Wally_in_Cincy
03-03-2003, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Where are you located? Just tracking old Scott's progress......<hr /></blockquote>

Scott Lee's progress?

Friday-Ft. Wayne (Ralph S.)

Saturday-Lima Oh. (RhinoChaser)

Sunday-Cincy (Wally_in_Cincy and fiancee Kathy_in_Cincy /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

He do get around.

Ralph S.
03-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Yes he does get around. He is supposed to be back in my area in mid to late March I think.