PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 Al Qaeda from 10 different countries!

Gayle in MD
03-02-2003, 08:03 PM
I can't beleie this, was in the Washington Post today. Ten differenct countries, one or two I had never heard of. Kind of scarry huh?

Gayle in Md.

9 Ball Girl
03-02-2003, 09:55 PM
I just saw on the News that one of the guys that was captured had some sort of "plan" for New York. I missed it so I hope I'll catch it tomorrow on the morning news.

Gayle in MD
03-03-2003, 07:12 AM
Yeah, I heard something about that too. This sure is a mess. Hard to know what is the best thing to do with Iraq, but no doubt, we have a much better chance at tracking down the rest of Al Qaeda, since they got Mohammed's computers and cell phones. I was not so happy that they also took his kids, two little boys. They were lucky to get him alive though, since they say he kept cianide (sp)capsules so he wouldn't be taken alive.

Estimates I've heard about occupying Iraq, for any extended time, range from 100 billion to 1.9 trillion. I hate to think what that will do to our economy, especially since our own first response people don't have what they need to take care of US in case of attacks here.

Gayle in Md, /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif