PDA

View Full Version : Need Pool Table Diagram For Printout

TomBrooklyn
03-02-2003, 08:25 PM
Does anyone know where I can get an outline diagram of a pool table and print it out. I need it to show the pockets and diamonds and be to scale. I need it for diagramming shots. I would like the size to be such that four to six diagrams could be put on a standard letter size sheet of paper.

Ken
03-02-2003, 09:00 PM
I have two different sizes I'll send. One will fit 3 copies in portrait and the other looks like 6 would fit in landscape. I didn't produce them and I can't vouch for the scale. I might have something from the one-pocket books that would work. I'll check.
KenCT

Rod
03-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Tom, what about Tom In Cincy's table at his site?

Troy
03-02-2003, 10:00 PM
I have a two-up I can send to you, but not six. Maybe you could rearrange the format to suit you.

Fred Agnir
03-03-2003, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Does anyone know where I can get an outline diagram of a pool table and print it out. I need it to show the pockets and diamonds and be to scale. I need it for diagramming shots. I would like the size to be such that four to six diagrams could be put on a standard letter size sheet of paper. <hr /></blockquote>

The Wei table is drawn to scale. Alt+PrintScreen gives you a screen shot that you can paste to something like PhotoEditor.

Fred

Tom_In_Cincy
03-03-2003, 07:57 AM
Tom
www.geocities.com/cincytom314 (http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314)
I have a printable one there. Its to scale and you should be able to take it to MicroSoft Word and reduce it to any size you want.
good luck