PDA

View Full Version : Joss tour///Rochester

cueball1950
03-18-2002, 09:53 PM
Anybody on here going to Rochester for the $5,000 tournament,, should be the best one of the year so far with Buddy Hall,, Charlie williams,, Earl Strickland and alot of other top players going to be there,,,Dennis Hatch.. Mika Immonen.. Joe Tucker, Ginky.. should be absolutely a great turnout...............mike

TommyT
03-19-2002, 03:45 PM
I'll be there on Sunday probably all day. Richie did a great job with getting the big names here. The 5000 added couldn't have hurted.
TommyT~~Tom Tillman

03-19-2002, 05:04 PM
I'll be there both days Mike. Look for the gal handing out pecans,thats not me.

cueball1950
03-19-2002, 09:15 PM
ANONYMOUS.... SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. I WILL LOOK YOU UP WHEN I GET THERE SAT..MIKE...........SOUNDS LIKE JT TO ME

Doctor_D
03-20-2002, 06:43 AM
Good morning:

Would love to catch a flight to Rochester, worked with a client there a few years back, but my NYC work schedule is getting in the way. Oh Well!!!

Dr. D.

03-23-2002, 01:09 PM
Wonder how the pro's will feel when they get there. The Front roon has all GANDYS..with super bouncy rails and poor lighting.
The back room has the brunswicks. Not that many. Interesting to see who comes out on top.
Unless your used to going extra rails...The big G's will kill you.
Try kicking at a ball one rail off the side rail...you can go flying off the table. Hard to kill whitey.
Bucket Pockets....

Be fun to watch...not to play.

AzHousePro
03-23-2002, 04:54 PM
Well, Buddy pulled out at the last minute but the rest of the top players expected are there. McCready even made it out for this one.

Ginky drew Charlie Williams in the first round and Charlie beat him pretty soundly. I hear Ginky is fighting with stomach flu but is out there fighting it out anyways.

The top players seem to be advancing as expected with Hatch, Immonen, Santos and Garrahan all winning their first round matches.

McCready pasted Robb Saez 9-2 in the second round.

We have brackets as well as pics from the charity event last night and will have pics from today online tonight over at AzBilliards.com

Mike