PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

TheFish
03-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Hiya, I am heading there in 2 weeks, not sure if i should go thru the hassle of bringing my cues.
1) If you are in KL can you tell me where the nicer pool halls are?
2) Is it safe to bring relatively expensive cues (2X 700-800US cues)
3) Anyone up for a game?:)
4) Any forum (now that ept seems to be gone) to join to discuss?

Vagabond
03-03-2003, 07:30 PM
Howdy,
There are several snooker halls.I do not remember them know.Yellow pages gives the list.Be careful with the cab rides.Those guys make Boston and New york drivers Saints.Singapoore and Malaysia give death penalties( no appeals)for possessing drugs.Have fun.cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TheFish
03-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the info, and the heads up on the drugs:) hehe.fortunately i steer very clear of anything of that sort:) Argh...now how will i figure out the good and clean from the dirty and shady:)

Vagabond
03-03-2003, 07:41 PM
If u know the Culture in that part of the world,u will know that u are safe in those places.If u stay in hotels like Hilton and of that grade u will have massage services available in the hotel, that are actually sex parlors.There is plenty of HIV ( AIDES)in that part of the world.Be careful.Cheers
Vagabond

TheFish
03-03-2003, 07:48 PM
You are kidding!:P I am staying at the Marriot jsut cuz i wanted to avoid any sleaze lingering downstairs..fi i wanted sleaze i would go to the clubs:P Ok..haha.i told my friend..i am buying a box of condoms bnefore i go and strapping one on me in case i get raped by some transvestite or something (apparently, i heard that although its not as plentiful as thailand, theres a big number there too - getting more and more scared)

Vagabond
03-04-2003, 05:34 AM
I am glad that u are aware of the situation,good for u.Have fun and when u return, please share your experiences with this CCB. Cheers
Vagbond /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bigbro6060
03-04-2003, 06:10 AM
i goto KL twice a year for work

There are lots of Snooker halls which also have pool tables including American style 9 footers

Many of these snooker halls are in shopping centres

the city has heaps, you can't miss them!

for just 2 weeks mate, i'd leave your cues at home

dooziexx
03-04-2003, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> If u know the Culture in that part of the world,u will know that u are safe in those places.If u stay in hotels like Hilton and of that grade u will have massage services available in the hotel, that are actually sex parlors.There is plenty of HIV ( AIDES)in that part of the world.Be careful.Cheers
Vagabond <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Vagabond,
Im a Malaysian but I live in the US now. HIV in Malaysia and Singapore is not as bad as US. By that I mean by the ratio of HIV infected people is less than that of the USA. So please dont over generalize.