PDA

View Full Version : Thank you CCBOARD_ADMIN

cueball1950
03-03-2003, 11:41 PM
Just want to thank you for deleting the post i wrote you about.We don't need that kind of garbage on here.....MIKE

eg8r
03-04-2003, 07:55 AM
If you requested a post to be deleted in private, why didn't you reply in private, why start another thread with no meaning?

Now I am wondering what post I have missed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r

beerwolf
03-04-2003, 08:38 AM
It probably was the post about chatting with a female poolplayer. I didn't think it was that bad. Laura had responded. If she would chat with someone in private maybe she would give us all a break. I guess it was not pool related. There's still a copy in the non pool related board if you are interested. Come to think of it, this thread is also non pool related and should be deleted.

I had a crazy tenant once, Whenever he said "could we chat?" what he meant is that he wanted to confront me about what everyone was doing to him:
slamming the doors
tweaking the doorknobs
knocking on the walls
inappropriate flushing of the toilet
squeaking the faucets
exploding the door
using his silverware (I just grabbed the first fork or spoon I saw so I'm guilty)
illegal use of refrigerator space that he had asked to share
putting poison on the faucet (he poured bleach all over them which produced a black substance)

Now this thread really is non pool related. Please delete it!
BW

cueball1950
03-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Sorry i ruffled some feathers. Maybe i misunderstood the post.................................Mike

MikeJanis
03-06-2003, 04:51 AM
It was probably just one of those posts that may have had a great impact on the future sponsorship of our sport. I'm pretty sure which one it was. I Think it was the one about a great sponsor of our sport that was thinking of pulling up there sponsorship because of the economy and needed a little (big) plug. After all, that sponsor had been (sponsoring) donating to pool events for over a decade and has earned the respect of almost everyone in our industry.

Luckily the responses from the people on the other boards/groups were able to make a difference. They showed how much they care for our sport and want to see it get bigger. Unlike the admin of this board and the tiny segment they listen to.

From someone on the inside of our industry I would hope that in the future more people take the time to see the big picture and maybe ask questions 1st.

And if the post offended anyones delicate sense of what is acceptable for a board of this type I know the poster humbly presents his apology to all.

Also, if it was that post you may be happy to know that great sponsor will be continueing to sponsor events for several additional years and the post also gained an additional 2 sponsors.

But who knows it could have been an entirely different post.
In that case please disregard this message and always remember to.........

Support Your Sport !

Mj

Rich R.
03-06-2003, 05:04 AM
Now I'm really wondering what I missed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif