PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Friends

stickman
03-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Some of you know where I've been lately, but for those that don't, I'm separated from my wife and have a divorce pending. She was going out on Saturday nights and coming home on Sunday. I moved out the 23rd of Dec. I asked her if she wanted to seek counselling and she said no, so I went to see a lawyer the day after Chrismas, and filed for divorce. Her boyfriend moved in three days after I left. My health has been up and down, but overall life has been good. I'm so glad to hear that my friend CC is on the road to recovery. I don't have a computer at home right now, but hope to have one in the future. I'm still playing pool, in fact I played in a 9ball tournament Sunday and came in fourth. My nerves caused me to get sick the first match, but I managed to get through it, and was fine after that match. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I sure miss visiting with all my friends here, but it is only temporary. Hope everyone else is doing well! Jim

Karatemom
03-04-2003, 08:31 PM
It's great to see you back, even if it is only temporary. You've been missed around here. Hope to see more of you in the future. Chris will be thrilled that you're back!

Heide

snipershot
03-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Hi stickman,

I've been posting here for a few months now, and still am meeting new pool players every day just like yourself. You've obviously been here longer than I have but this is the first time I've seen you. Hopefully you can get a computer soon and visit here on a regular basis.

Snipershot

9 Ball Girl
03-04-2003, 10:37 PM
Hey Stickman!

http://www.greetings.lycos.com/imgs/welcomeback/generalwishes_welcomeback_082100_1.gif

Your CCB family is here if you need us. We missed you!

Wendy~~believes there is strength in numbers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

WaltVA
03-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey, Stickman - Good to hear from you - you've been missed. Hope that everything continues working out OK and you'll be able to start posting on a regular basis soon. Best regards,

Walt in VA

Rod
03-04-2003, 11:42 PM
Hi there Jim, good to see your name back on the board. I was thinking about you and wondered what happened. Your note says it all, sorry to hear of your problem. So how is sunny Parsons, tropical breeze ect? lol I see your still a pool player, at least they can't take that away. Get life back to norm and we'll see you back on the board.

Rod

bluewolf
03-05-2003, 05:53 AM
Great to see you here, Jim!!! We have been wondering what happened to you. I am sorry though about the troubles you have been having in your personal life. Hope to see you back here soon on a regular basis in 'ccb land' /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

Rich R.
03-05-2003, 07:29 AM
Sorry to hear about your problems, but it is nice to hear from you. Hopefully, you will be back as a regular soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
03-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Stick, I'm sorry for your problems. Unfortunately it even happens to the good guys. Hope to see you back with us soon as you are missed. I'll add you to the short list of folks on the board I pray for daily.

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
03-05-2003, 07:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr>

<font color="blue">Howdy Stickman, good to see you here again.</font color>

Some of you know where I've been lately, but for those that don't, I'm separated from my wife and have a divorce pending. She was going out on Saturday nights and coming home on Sunday.

<font color="blue">Been there, done that. Except it was my house so I kicked the bltch out (1st wife). </font color>

I moved out the 23rd of Dec. I asked her if she wanted to seek counselling and she said no, so I went to see a lawyer the day after Chrismas, and filed for divorce. Her boyfriend moved in three days after I left.

<font color="blue">At least my 2nd wife waited until 3 days after the divorce /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

My health has been up and down, but overall life has been good.

<font color="blue">good </font color>

I'm so glad to hear that my friend CC is on the road to recovery. I don't have a computer at home right now, but hope to have one in the future. I'm still playing pool,

<font color="blue">great </font color>

in fact I played in a 9ball tournament Sunday and came in fourth. My nerves caused me to get sick the first match, but I managed to get through it, and was fine after that match. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I sure miss visiting with all my friends here, but it is only temporary. Hope everyone else is doing well! Jim

<font color="blue">Don't be a stranger. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Sid_Vicious
03-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Say, wouldn't the new BF complicate her side of the battle in court? Seems that every husband I've known getting into a divorce is severly cautioned by his lawyer to NOT pop up with instant GFs.

Good to see you back,
Sid

PS Posted last night but it fell off or didn't take I guess cuz ir ain't here this morning.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Well.. now things can start getting better.. Glad to see ya posting again..

Keep up the spirits.

Stretch
03-06-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey Stick! Good to see you again. Oh no, not another one joining the ranks of the newly single. Man, we should take a poll to find out what percent of us are on the second or more time round. I betcha it's gotta be about 50 percent or more. Is that about the national average now? Anyway, lotsa time for pool now!! St. ~~there's always a silver lineing~~

Gayle in MD
03-07-2003, 09:18 AM
Hi there friend, I've been wondering where you were. Here's to a bright and happier future for you. Always tell my friends who are going through a divorce,

"Get rid of what you don't want to make room for what you do want"

Hope the future will hold much more of what you do want, friend.

Take care and congrats on your shooting!

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
03-09-2003, 07:49 AM
Hang in there brother. Life after divorce can look a little grim at first but stay strong, have faith and it gets better.

Regards,

Ken (single, happy, broke but living (and my dogs still love me)