PDA

View Full Version : Seybert's Customer Service.

Predator314
03-07-2003, 08:05 AM
I ordered a Predator 2 from Seyberts (http://www.seyberts.com) the other day. On Wednesday, the package arrived. I was all pumped up. I also ordered a red circle cue ball, and a box of Master chalk. When I opened the package, I found the cue ball and the chalk. Then I opened the thick tube with the cue in it. THEY HAD SENT ME THE WRONG CUE!!! I was very disappointed. I promptly called them to tell them about the error. The guy I talked to (I think it was Rick...that's who emailed me back) was very nice and apologized for the error. He said he would get UPS to come pick up the wrong cue and he would send out the correct one. I figured I would have to wait for UPS to deliver to them, then wait for the cue to be shipped back. Well, I got an email from Rick and a confirmation from FedEx that the cue was shipped yesterday (Thursday). UPS hasn't even picked up the incorrect cue yet. They are supposed to be here today or Monday. That's customer service.

I definitely recommend these guys.

PQQLK9
03-07-2003, 03:32 PM
I've always received good service from Rick and the guys... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif