PDA

View Full Version : The return of Rackmup!!!!!!

OnePocketChamp
03-08-2003, 08:13 AM
A post by Rackmup, what a rare event these days and I for one am glad he's back. I miss his witty insight, sage humor and interesting thoughts on the game I love. I hope all his friends post and encourage him to continue to make the ccb a truly fun place to come too.

Karatemom
03-08-2003, 08:32 AM
After the beating he received from Kato last week, I don't blame him for laying low, LOL. His sense of humor is one of a kind and is missed. Hope to see more of it.

Heide ~ misses rackmup too

Ralph S.
03-08-2003, 08:41 AM
I gotta agree with ya there Heide. Eveybody needs a little humor. Just wish our class comedian would reappear a little more often.

Kato
03-08-2003, 09:10 AM
Actually, Kato won the early sets, Rackmup the end sets with Rackmup coming out on top. Of course, when I get my contacts I'll be looking for a rematch. Of course, I guarantee a different ending but just as much fun.

Kato

Troy
03-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Maybe a few e-mails or PM's to ol' Ken will lure him back to the CCB.

Troy

Barbara
03-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Oh man, I can't wait til he has a "run-in" with you-know-who.

Barbara~~~missed rackmup and his one-of-a-kind wit a BUNCH!!!

eg8r
03-08-2003, 11:35 AM
HIP HIP HOORAY. HIP HIP HOORAY. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
03-08-2003, 11:41 AM
You read my mind. It's actually sorta calm here now though, so I hope "the kids" can learn to play well together on the CCB. I've gotten used to an informative format, and don't miss all the piss and vinegar at all...sid

Rip
03-08-2003, 02:08 PM
Ditto!
Rip~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You read my mind. It's actually sorta calm here now though, so I hope "the kids" can learn to play well together on the CCB. I've gotten used to an informative format, and don't miss all the piss and vinegar at all...sid <hr /></blockquote>

rackmup
03-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Karatemom,

You have the results backwards. Kato lost the Texas-Florida Championship in a race-to-3 nineball tiebreaker 3-1.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,

Ken (wearing his newly won crown as we speak!)

rackmup
03-08-2003, 06:45 PM
Bring it on big fella!

It was fun, wasn't it?

Regards,

Ken

Karatemom
03-08-2003, 08:04 PM
See, that's what I get for listening to Kato, LOL. Way to go, Ken!!

Heide

rackmup
03-09-2003, 07:43 AM
It's not really Kato's fault if he thought he won the Florida-Texas Death Match. You see, his vision was impaired and he might have actually thought he did win.

Now that he has glasses, his perception of things should be sharper.

Regards,

Ken (had a blast for one night in "Ef El A")