PDA

View Full Version : Soak Em Water Ballon Fight! (game)

nAz
03-10-2003, 03:01 AM
Hard one but fun...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soakamon.shtml

SharpCat
03-10-2003, 04:52 PM
I completed the game. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not to hard though as there is only 3 levels.

TomBrooklyn
03-10-2003, 05:42 PM
The Soak-Em characters are mean spirited and poor sportsmen who excel at crotch grabbing and finger flipping. Perverse bonuses are awarded for landing the occassional urine filled water balloon. It's an odd scenario designed to appeal to disenfranchised youth and suburban gansta wanabees. The kind of stuff that drives devout Arab Moslems to pray for isolation from liberated western societies. Skip this and play fleas for a real right-brain workout. One star. (out of four)

Rod
03-10-2003, 08:12 PM
I was less than thrilled also for part of the same reasons. Is that what fleas is a right brain work out? I haven't a clue l or r but it is a good game. A couple of nights ago I went thru all levels in about 2 hours. I've found some new ways to win. There are a couple though that make me restart because I forgot a line or something. Great game I wish I knew of more or more difficult levels. nAz did you finish all the levels?

Rod

TomBrooklyn
03-10-2003, 10:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>Is that what fleas is a right brain work out? <hr /></blockquote>Might be left.

Rod
03-10-2003, 10:59 PM
lol, ya both sides feel about the same.

TomBrooklyn
03-11-2003, 01:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> A couple of nights ago I went thru all levels in about 2 hours.<hr /></blockquote>Rod, I can go through all levels in under 20 minutes. I would guess 15 minutes is possible. LoL. I lay down boxes like a machine gun wherever possible. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
03-11-2003, 11:32 AM
Tom,
That was just a guess. Last night I should have been finished under 40 min, I had never timed it. My puter gave me an error on the last game which is easy. Even at that I still went at a normal pace and took a couple of breaks for a short time. I lay down blocks etc fairly fast but once in a while a little slip of the mouse, well you know. I like the game but I also play it to find out what is causing this error in WDMAUD.DRV. I think I may have it Isolated to my firewall ZoneAlarm. 20 minutes is pretty quick, good job Tom!

Rod

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2003, 04:47 AM
R:
Fleas was causing some lock up problems in my comp also that required me to reboot. After I solved all the levels and could go through fast I didn't notice the problems developing as much.

Rod
03-12-2003, 10:08 AM
Tom,
I'm glad you told me that, maybe I'm looking for a problem that is just brought on by this game. Do you recall the error message?

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2003, 10:34 AM
R:
I don't think there was an error message, I was just getting unexplained lockups but I realized it only happened after I played Fleas. Rebooting seemed to fix it, and I was willing to tolerate the problem in order to play the game. I don't know if it's related, but now Adobe Acrobat is causing my comp to lock up when I try to open a pdf. I can't remember if this started before or after I started playing Fleas. Now I'm wondering.