PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry's Schedule At SuperBilliards Expo

TomBrooklyn
03-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Fast Larry,

Can you advise us of the times and booth locations for the exhibitions and clinics you will be doing at Valley Forge?

Are there any special shows that include feeding Wonder Dog like at the zoo?

03-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Tom, I cant tell if your question is genuine, or if you are just trying to make a joke, or make fun of my Dog. It's a small show, I'll be easy to find. When you find me I'll have a board up telling you then what & when we do our thing.

Wonder Dog & I will perform a light show 3 times a day, plus I will conduct a free instructional clinic once a day. You can come into the booth & register to win a free pool table. We hope we can show some of the players a couple of tips that might let them win more & play better.

Day one I plan to teach what is squirt & deflection & how to beat it, and the force follow. Day two I will answer 20 questions on any pool subject. Day 3 I will teach how the draw has been taught wrong for the last 62 years, and what my concept is on how it should be learned. Come by & shake old Wonder Dogs paw, he's a pretty cool dude. I'd like to meet you too, and for you to see where we are coming from.
We hope we can make some friends, and help some players win more often, it's a simple mission.

Best Wishes, Fast Larry Guninger www.fastlarrypool.com (http://www.fastlarrypool.com)
veni, vedi, vici...

03-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Hey Tom I forgot, after the Hopkins, I am booked in Boston for 4 days, then I come back to NYC, and then I will actually be staying in Brooklyn for 2 days. Tell me where the zoo is, maybe I'll take him for a walk over there. Wonder dog loves NY, if you want to tag along & watch him eat a couple of penguins or anything like them which are fat dumb & slow, bring the bail money. Fast Larry

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Hi Larry,

I was kidding about feeding Wonder Dog, but serious about your schedule at Valley Forge. The setup is huge on two floors and it could take an hour to find someone if you don't know what booth they're in.

The zoo http://wcs.org/home/zoos/prospectpark/ in Brooklyn is in beaucolic Prospect Park http://prospectpark.org/ which I often walk, jog, bike, rollerblade or horseback ride around. They probably won't let Wonder Dog into the zoo, but many people walk their dogs in the park, especially on the mile long Long Meadow official off leash area. There's even a special pond for dog swimming but it's frozen over at the moment.

What part of Brooklyn will you be staying in and where are you booked to perform?

03-12-2003, 03:49 PM
To: TOM AT BROOKLYN, I thought you were joking, but it is sometimes hard to tell. I've had a lot of people coming at me on the board, it's getting better now, and I am trying to lighten up also. At the Hopkins I can be found at booths 37-38-38, on the first level, the table mfgr I am working for is Billiard Capital, do come see me.

In Brooklyn I will be hanging around Java street, zip 11222, go to web site www.fastlarrypool.com (http://www.fastlarrypool.com), pick up my email & contact me, we can set something up right in your home room, or one your home table, if you dont have a home table, come to my booth, I am giving away a lovely pool table absolutely free.

Thanks for the jog track in Brooklyn, I have been crippled and have not worked or played pool for almost 2 years. Being laid up and could not play pool or exercise, I've gained a few pounds, I could not work out old Wonder Dog either, he went up from a trim ll5 to l35, so we both need to lose 20 lbs, and walking is one of the ways to do it.

In the big cities, it is really hard knowing where to walk a dog. On my last trip into NY< I walked Wonder Dog up to the center of Times Square, we are right in front of the wall of signs, where the ball drops, I said Wonder, look, the world famous center of the Universe, Wonder squatted & let go a 2 lb load that grossed out everyone around him, people were running everywhere going oooooohhhhhh. Yes, I need to find that big boy some grass, and there isn't any grass around times square, unless you buy some off of the curbs.

Yes, let's bang some balls around, I can show you some stuff, you will not believe. Fast Larry Guninger, shoot straight, innovate, no fear, and never give up, no matter how desperate the situation appears. VENI, VIDI, VICI.....

cycopath
03-12-2003, 05:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr>On my last trip into NY&lt; I walked Wonder Dog up to the center of Times Square, we are right in front of the wall of signs, where the ball drops, I said Wonder, look, the world famous center of the Universe, Wonder squatted &amp; let go a 2 lb load that grossed out everyone around him...<hr /></blockquote>Is Wonder Dog always so unimpressed by major metropolitans? LOL.