PDA

View Full Version : So Where Were All The Posters??

Barbara
03-19-2002, 06:21 PM
I only met a couple new posters, SPetty and the Maine-eack. Where were all you others??! I was chained to that tourny desk - only took a couple hours Friday and Saturday to eat and little lunch and dinner and to walk around.

It's not like I bite. Much. I see Carol got to hook up with Eric and a couple others. Bastian2, I don't remember you from the Junior tourny even though those were my charts for the event. Jordan Labbe, it was a real pleasure to meet you, you're a budding "Looker" in my books.

So why didn't anyone else come on up to say hi???

Barbara~~~kinda felt a little lonely...

Tom_In_Cincy
03-19-2002, 06:41 PM
Barbara,

You know, if I were there, I would have come up to you and introduced myself.. Hugs and smooches..

Doctor_D
03-19-2002, 06:57 PM
Good evening Barbara:

As always, it was a pleasure seeing you. However, since you were working your tail off, you were always busy when I caught up with you.

See you soon at Corner Billiards !

Dr. D.

03-19-2002, 07:39 PM
Hi Barb,
I didn't know it was an open invitation, but being that this is a small world that keeps getting smaller, I'll try to run into you next time.

E

Mikey
03-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Hi, Barbara, last year I was up at the desk 3 times and asked for you , but you were out and about. This year I probably talked to you and didn't know it. SORRY---Mikey

Kato
03-20-2002, 12:51 PM
I would still love to meet you Barbara but VF isn't in the travel itinerary.

Kato