PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of celeb's

Rod
03-11-2003, 04:24 PM
What's with that Anna Nichole sp? That woman is about a disgusting as they come. From my view you could pick up a big fat slut like her in the red light district. I've only seen moments turning the channel but I don't get it. How did that oink oink ever get a tv show? Actually I don't even care but I thought about it after seeing Wally's post.
Thanks a lot Wally--- not---LOL

Rod

Wally_in_Cincy
03-11-2003, 04:48 PM
no prob Rod.

Big fat slut indeed LMAO

http://www.fatlaneonline.com/anna/ans02.jpg

I watch very little tv but I've seen her show twice. It's like watching a big fat train wreck.

the story of ANS:

http://www.fatlaneonline.com/anna/1.html

eg8r
03-11-2003, 09:13 PM
Well, at one point she had lost a ton of weight and posed for playboy. Then she used the looks to snare a billionaire and waited for him to die. Now she is in a lawsuit over the amount of money she is to receive from his estate. Then along comes E! and offers her a show.

I really did not think it would make it another season but I guess there is an audience out there...somewhere. LOL

eg8r

heater451
03-12-2003, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Well, at one point she had lost a ton of weight and posed for playboy. . .<hr /></blockquote>Actually, I think that was her "pre-weight" period. . . .

Anna Nicole was one of the biggest (pardon the pun) Guess Jeans girl--you should know this, since she's Texan.

As for her marrying the billionaire--I'm sure he knew what he was getting into, since she was a model at the time. And on that note, since they were married, I think she has just as much right to $ from that, as any of his family does (short of any children, but she should still get a cut).

I just wish she didn't have her own show--or at least she didn't whine so much. It's like a big tribute to sloth. I actually wish that she got the money from her marriage, then we might be spared the existence of "her" show. (And, yes, I know I can change the channel, but it's not the availability of the choice to watch that I am against. I just think it's a sad comment on modern life, that not only can someone come up with such a show concept, but that there's an audience out there for it.)

On the other hand, I wish I could do nothing and get my own TV show (more power to her for that). . . .Where do you go, to cut Faustian deals anyway?

=============================

eg8r
03-12-2003, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I think that was her "pre-weight" period. . . . <hr /></blockquote> I seriously doubt there ever was a pre-weight period. I am sure she fluctuates as much as Oprah.

[ QUOTE ]
As for her marrying the billionaire--I'm sure he knew what he was getting into, since she was a model at the time. And on that note, since they were married, I think she has just as much right to $ from that, as any of his family does (short of any children, but she should still get a cut). <hr /></blockquote> Yes, by law I guess she should get a cut. I would like to add my slant to it, I think she should only get a cut of the net growth during the marriage. What she initially received was a slice down the middle of his whole fortune and I don't think that is right.

As far as her show, I think it is a true picture of what I view as wrong with America.

eg8r

Rod
03-12-2003, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's like a big tribute to sloth. <hr /></blockquote>

Well I was looking for a word and that sounds close enough.

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2003, 02:28 PM
I liked her in that cameo in Leslie Neilson's Naked Gun 33 1/3. I saw some clips of her TV show though and it was lame.

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2003, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> http://www.fatlaneonline.com/anna/1.html <hr /></blockquote>I had no idea she was ever that size. Incredible.

heater451
03-12-2003, 02:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr>
Actually, I think that was her "pre-weight" period. . . . <hr /></blockquote> I seriously doubt there ever was a pre-weight period. I am sure she fluctuates as much as Oprah.

<hr /></blockquote>I would say that the majority of women "fluctuate", but the girl is 6 feet tall as well (maybe more--I'm too lazy to research it), which makes for a big girl.

In my limited looking, I found a site that said she was discovered for Guess? Jeans from the cover of Playboy Magazine. . . .

Anna in her "heyday": (http://www.annanicolesmith.org/pictures/index.htm)

=================

#### leonard
03-14-2003, 01:36 PM
I thought I read where he was another dumb Texan.####

Wally_in_Cincy
03-14-2003, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote #### leonard:</font><hr> I thought I read where he was another dumb Texan.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Hey #### didn't you say the only thing to come out of Texas was "steers and Queers" ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
03-14-2003, 07:21 PM
Thank goodness the rest of us living in Texas are not from Texas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Ward
03-15-2003, 11:08 AM
We have a saying in Texas. If you love NY take I20 East.

Later

#### leonard
03-15-2003, 12:56 PM
Wally I have nothing against Queers you never see them in a poolroom.####