PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a "Fast" Larry Guninger

03-11-2003, 06:34 PM
I am looking for a man claiming to be "Fast"(let me tell you he is quicker than a silver bullet if you know what I mean) Larry Guninger in regards to unpaid child support. I know that he likes to post online billiard boards. He claims to be a pool shark, but he is simply a poor gambler. If anyone has seen him post here, please send me contact informatin at bj49290@yahoo.com.

I am sorry for the "Wanted" poster on your board. I am posting this on all the billiard related sites I come across. When possible the post has been included in the non-pool related forum.

Thank you for your time.

eg8r
03-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Since you are on the board and have no history or whatever, instead of asking for this information and being lazy why don't you do a search. You will find plenty of information about him or his whereabouts. He has not hidden from anyone on the board and seems to be pretty open and honest about where he will be.

When you do get off your duff and search you might even find his website or his personal email address.

eg8r

Ken
03-11-2003, 09:17 PM
Are there a lot of billiard sites out there with "non-pool related" forums? I wasn't aware of that. Bobbi, are you a licensed private detective? He must be pretty hard to find; I haven't seen him in 2 years. Have you tried going to his home to see if he is there?

Fred Agnir
03-12-2003, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bobbi:</font><hr> I am looking for a man claiming to be "Fast"(let me tell you he is quicker than a silver bullet if you know what I mean) Larry Guninger in regards to unpaid child support. I know that he likes to post online billiard boards. <hr /></blockquote>I've never heard of him.

TomBrooklyn
03-12-2003, 10:45 AM
A guy with a name like that passed through this way a few years ago. He said he was going to San Francisco to take a boat to Papua New Guine, or maybe it was Singapore. I forget now.

bluewolf
03-12-2003, 12:47 PM
I think that he is so fast that the last time i saw him he was zooming into the stars faster than a speeding bullet. Oh yeah, and I heard he has his personal stargate hidden on a distant planet which enables him to galaxy hop

L

Kato
03-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Who's this Fast Larry guy everyone is talking about?

Kato~~~built for distance not speed