PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN HERE I COME!

JimS
03-19-2002, 08:53 PM
I'm going...I hope...I mean it's a little early to say for sure but I'm making semi-definite plans.

I'm thinking I leave Galesburg Il. on Friday Sept 20 and drive to Cincinnati where I meet up wit dose guys, play some pool and spend the night.

Then on Saturday it's on to Boone NC to play some with Chris and The Dragon and spend the night in Boone.

Then on to the open on Sunday to rest up for it's opening on Monday.

Now I'm looking for suggestions about where else to stop to play along the way, who can I meet up with, where to stay in Cincy and Boone, phone numbers of motels would be real helpful.

Early planning going on here so any suggestions would be great.

OOOOOWWWEEEEE!

Doctor_D
03-20-2002, 06:44 AM
Good morning:

Sounds like a plan to me. Look me up while you are there.

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-20-2002, 06:47 AM
I don't think you could have made a bad choice Jim. Have a good time. Rich R.

rackmup
03-20-2002, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>I'm thinking I leave Galesburg Il. on Friday Sept 20 and drive to Cincinnati where I meet up wit dose guys, play some pool and spend the night.

Then on Saturday it's on to Boone NC to play some with Chris and The Dragon and spend the night in Boone.<hr></blockquote>

Between Cincinnati and "dose guys" and Boone, you should swing down (short detour) to Dallas and meet up with me. Maybe I could talk Sid into dropping by. We could call Spiderman and tell him of our fun and he might show too.

Call for directions. LOL!

Regards,

Ken (doesn't know his geography very well)

Tom_In_Cincy
03-20-2002, 07:04 PM
You might think you will have a great time in Cincinnati, but once you get to Chris' place you might just not make it to the US Open. His place is Pool Heaven....

Looking foward to your visit...