PDA

View Full Version : Valley Forge - Cocktails & Conversation

Doctor_D
03-13-2003, 06:56 AM
Good morning:

For those on the CCB attending this year's Super Billiards Expo, please look me up at the Dominiak Cues Booth right next to Predator's, so that we might have a chance for some Cocktails & Conversation !!!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bluewolf
03-13-2003, 07:01 AM
Thanks Dr D. Will definately look you up!!

Laura

Predator314
03-13-2003, 08:03 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not going this year, but I'm setting aside time to go next year. One of the guys I shoot with regularly is going. He will be shooting in the seniors tournament (on Saturday I think).

I want to shoot in the open tournament next year.

bluewolf
03-13-2003, 08:07 AM
What number booth are you and what level? I can remember numbers better than words.

For instance, I know Fast is level one 37-38

Doctor_D
03-13-2003, 08:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> What number booth are you and what level? I can remember numbers better than words.

For instance, I know Fast is level one 37-38 <hr /></blockquote>

Hello Again:

Booth # 30, right on th emain level near the entrance !!!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich R.
03-13-2003, 09:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good morning:

For those on the CCB attending this year's Super Billiards Expo, please look me up at the Dominiak Cues Booth right next to Predator's, so that we might have a chance for some Cocktails &amp; Conversation !!!

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Now let me see if I have this correct.
You are serving single malt scotch at the Dominiak booth on the main level of the expo. I bet that will be a favorite stop for every one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Eric.
03-13-2003, 09:40 AM
Anyone interested in meeting up? Maybe a dinner on Saturday night?

Eric &gt;will be there either way

Barbara
03-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Suuuuuure thing Eric!

You just meet me at the tournament desk. I like my filet medium and don't forget some of the scotch Dr D is serving up!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
03-13-2003, 12:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Suuuuuure thing Eric!

You just meet me at the tournament desk. I like my filet medium and don't forget some of the scotch Dr D is serving up!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

O.k. Barbie, just e-mail your order to uwantiget@ccbpersonalslave.com /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric &gt;thought i quit that job after college!

Rich R.
03-13-2003, 12:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> O.k. Barbie <hr /></blockquote>
Eric, you may not want to go within 500 feet of that tournament desk after this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kato
03-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Barbara once almost ate me for breakfast after I called her "Barb" on the board /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Luckily now she loves me. However, without permission in writing you will never hear me call her anything other than "Barbara".

Kato~~~knows all the definitions of "Barb".

Barbara
03-13-2003, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
O.k. Barbie, just e-mail your order to uwantiget@ccbpersonalslave.com
<hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's too funny!!

But seriously, Jerry keeps us all on a short leash until about 1 am or so!

Barbara~~~put down Dr. Scholl's gel supports on the shopping list, too...

Barbara
03-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Man! Have I got the "Don't $%@! with me" stare down really good or what?!

Barbara

Barbara
03-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Man! You're neeeeeeeever going to let me forget that one, huh?

But we did kiss and make up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
03-13-2003, 04:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Barbara once almost ate me for breakfast after I called her "Barb" on the board /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Luckily now she loves me. ....<hr /></blockquote>

Actually from the tone of her recent posts I think it's <font color="red">lust</font color>. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hee hee

Wally in the Natti~~jealous /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

03-13-2003, 07:15 PM
THANKS FOR THE INVITE. IT'S TO BAD I HAD TO CANCEL MY TRIP TO THE EXPO THE OTHER DAY. I WILL TAKE A RAIN CHECK FOR NEXT YEAR. HAVE A FEW FOR ME

ROBERT