PDA

View Full Version : A few final thoughts on VF (Really LONG)

03-20-2002, 12:04 AM
Well, another great year, Dawn and Allen pull it off again! I'd like to say a few thank you's, if you'll all indulge me for a moment?
Thanks SPetty, for being the ONLY CCBer that found me! For those of you who don't know, SPetty is not only gracious and smart, she's also a knockout!!!
Thanks, Dawn and Allen, for being such wonderful hosts, and taking SUCH good care of your staff. And most of all, thanks for letting me come back year after year!
Thanks to the great guys at Predator, for once again riding to my rescue!
Thanks to Niels Fiejen, for being SSSOOOO hot!
Thanks to John, who helped me with my bags, and found the friend's cue I'd left behind!!!! Hey, I didn't know it was still there!!
Thanks to Chantal for the Tequila shooters.
Thanks to Line for once again belting out Bobby McGee from the top of a table. Woman, you can SING!
Thanks to Ralph, for being so proud of my drunken Tom Foolery.
Thanks to Bob Dury, for holding me up during my drunken Tom Foolery.
Thanks to Johnny Archer, for being so polite to someone so drunk.
Thanks to J.R. Calvert, who's hospitality suite was second in late night fun and excitement only to the green room.
Thanks to Holly Ryan, who was kind enough to introduce herself and spend a few minutes whenever we crossed paths. Lovely woman, that Holly.
Thanks to Bah Bee, who kept the liquor flowing.
Thanks Shane. For being the perfect gentleman.
Thanks to every one who showed up and made this great event so great. Allen Hopkins Productions provides the framework and coordinates all the logistics, but without you guys, it's just another trade show. We love you all.

Doctor_D
03-20-2002, 06:40 AM
Good morning Lorri:

Woman, you are way to cool for me.

Dr. D.

03-20-2002, 05:54 PM
Thank you Crystal. I thought I could party, but you put me in my place!!