PDA

View Full Version : FAST LARRY - advanced technical knowledge wanted

qSHAFT
03-16-2003, 10:57 PM
Hey Larry,

I noticed in some other threads you said you want to educate us with the wealth of untapped knowledge that is your mind. It seems you haven't had a chance to do that so far in your too few & brief posts, so here it is, a request for some obscure advanced technical knowledge that only an elite few, such as yourself, know about. The kind of thing that you tell someone and they go "well I never even considered that could have an impact on the game".

Please dazzle us Larry, I've waited so long! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers - qSHAFT

TomBrooklyn
03-16-2003, 11:17 PM
If you want something really advanced, like from the future, why don't you ask Patrick?

03-17-2003, 12:07 AM
Good day mate, how is it down under. Your post, you said that, I never did, you are putting words in my mouth. I can't tell if your request is sincere and you really want something, or if it is being facetious and sanctimonious, and as I read it that way, perhaps it is best I pass on this one. We live in different cultures, and sometimes we get mixed up speaking the same language.

All I have really said, is I know nothing, and all I really do is simply pass on to you the knowledge I have acquired on my study of the greatest players of all time, I simply tell you what they did and what they taught.
All I really know is the greatest cueist of all time, lived down under, and his name was Walter Lindgrum. Since these blokes up here, don't have a clue who he was, or what he did, do them a favor mate, educate them how he dwarfed everyone in the world with his ability. Blew everyone off of the map. If you are sincere, in wanting to know or learn something, and if I mis read this, please ask me a specific question sir, and I will attempt to answer it. I love your country, your people, and your beer. Your shilias are not bad lookin either. You know old wonder dog is getting on a bit, maybe I could get a Roo to do his job. Best Wishes, Fast Larry Guninger, Wonder Dog has some new pictures up now on www.fastlarrypool.com. (http://www.fastlarrypool.com.) Pot straight, innovate, no fear, and never give up. VENI, VIDI, VICI....

qSHAFT
03-17-2003, 12:52 AM
Hi Larry,

I am sorry if I put words into your mouth. I got the impression you wanted to teach us with that old statement you made about us not being able to teach you anything but you could teach us a thing or two.

It was because of this statement that I started reading all your posts in their ENTIRE length including all the ones before you found the enter key. I guess I just got a little peeved because I didn't really get any information out of them besides there are 17 different kinds of draw. By the way, Walter Lindrum used to say there were 23 different kinds of draw and you seem to have a lot of respect for him, perhaps if you looked harder you would find the elusive 5 or perhaps they only have usefullness in English Pocket Billiards. Anyone wanting to find out more about him can look at his family tree here (he wasn't the only talented billiard player in that family):

http://www.lindrum.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=loadtxt&category_id=4

All I am saying Larry is you taunt us with your vast knowledge but don't share anything. In Australian culture we call people who do that "Bunyips". You don't people in Australia to call you a Bunyip do you Larry?

So it isn't so.

03-17-2003, 01:15 AM
Well at least I read you right mate, and did not waste my time on you. You dont want to learn anything, You just want to draw me out to try & run me down. I dont have time for that, there are to many people who are not experts like you, and do want to learn something here. I share all of my knowledge, I dont hold anything back, I am just not stupid enough to give it all away free. If you want it, hop on Quantas & fly to Atlanta, and check in the School.
Fast Larry Guninger

bigbro6060
03-17-2003, 01:19 AM
I don't know about you guys, but i've learnt heaps from Fast Larry's posts, just like i've learnt heaps from Scott Lee's posts, Fran and heaps and heaps of other posters

Sure with Larry you have to dig out the info from the wild and fanciful stories, but i love the stories ! they are hell fun to read !

IF you ask Larry a specific technical question, i'm sure he will help you out /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

qSHAFT
03-17-2003, 01:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr>I share all of my knowledge, I dont hold anything back, I am just not stupid enough to give it all away free. If you want it, hop on Quantas &amp; fly to Atlanta, and check in the School.
Fast Larry Guninger<hr /></blockquote>

So Larry, if your intent on posting to us here is to not to give away info for free, then you are just flogging off spots your pool school right?

And you believe people who share all their knowledge for free like most every CCB'er here (other than yourself) is stupid?

This forum is a medium for free idea exchange and not a cheap and convienient method for you to advertise.

Where's the beef? qSHAFT.

rackmup
03-17-2003, 05:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr> All I have really said, is I know nothing, and all I really do is simply pass on to you the knowledge I have acquired on my study of the greatest players of all time, I simply tell you what they did and what they taught.<hr /></blockquote>

I must apologize! I thought you were actually trying to pass yourself off as someone who knew something!

Using your logic:

I too am a Pool Instructor: ("Efren made all of his balls before the other guy did and that's what you need to do.")

I'm also a Racing Instructor: "Richard Petty drove faster than all of the other cars at a time when it was important and that's how he won so many races. Now you do it."

And finally, I'm a "Sanitation Engineering Instructor: "Fast Larry walks within ten feet of the parade's deficating elephants and that is how he shovels so much more crap than the average "Pooper-Scooper". Now, you can do it too."

Regards,

Ken (officially stepping off the Fast Larry thing today)

bluewolf
03-17-2003, 06:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> I don't know about you guys, but i've learnt heaps from Fast Larry's posts, just like i've learnt heaps from Scott Lee's posts, Fran and heaps and heaps of other posters

Sure with Larry you have to dig out the info from the wild and fanciful stories, but i love the stories ! they are hell fun to read !

IF you ask Larry a specific technical question, i'm sure he will help you out /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I have to agree. You see, I do not care if Larry is arrogant. I do not even care if he is different or strange. And when he said that we could not teach him anything, I posted back my opinion, without being nasty. Larry's personality is not important. I want to become good at pool. All I care about is what Larry can teach me.

If a person is sincer and wants to learn something from him, write him an email.

How can you blame him for not posting a bunch of nuggets when the asker is attempting to bait him?

So he has been nasty at times. So others have been nasty back. Been a long time since the ccb has had a good brawl. In spite of mouthing a desire for pool to be respectable, pool players continue to get off on a good brawl.

Laura

Fred Agnir
03-17-2003, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr> All I really know is the greatest cueist of all time, lived down under, and his name was Walter Lindgrum. Since these blokes up here, don't have a clue who he was, <hr /></blockquote>
I would request as always that you'd give us the benefit of the doubt.

Fred

Popcorn
03-17-2003, 08:05 AM
What are some of the tricks that your dog does? I had a pit bull that would do all kinds of stuff on the pool table. He would collect the balls and put them in the rack. He would push all the balls into the pockets. If I told him to get me the bridge he would get it. Customers taught him to do a lot of stuff. One night in the poolroom, I don't know what prompted him, but he jumped on a table where some guys were playing one pocket and started scattering the balls. His best trick was, he could jump over the table. It was amazing how far they can jump. Along the same lines, I saw a guy dive over a pool table one night on a bet, he did it. The same guy could stand flat footed and spring up on to the pool table. He also would walk around the perimeter the table on the rails on his hands.

Sid_Vicious
03-17-2003, 08:14 AM
I'd like to stay completely out of it here with Larry, BUT Larry nary ever gives any answers to your questions, and when you readdress that question for clarity, he seems to politically dance around and finally say "You are just attacking me sir, I don't have time for that!" Sure his stories have some humor, but as far as billiards knowledge to pass on, he has not done so, not really. Noone here hardly wants such a knowledge base on the CCB more than I, but Larry seems to be nothing more that a tease with a pool school to promote...sid

CRATER59
03-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Greetings,
After examining this "Fast Larry" situation closely, I have come to the following conclusions. This gentleman may or may not be a skilled or talented cueist. There is no real evidence other than some Ripley's cartoons of him doing some silly jimmy-rigged trick shots. It is well known that a Ripley's siting can be had for the right dollar amount.
Otherwise, his postings are filled with hyperbole and hulabaloo. He has yet to describe any way of making any specific shot that may be helpful.

I recommend that he be put on waivers until he actually dispenses with any of his supposed knowledge. There are to many other "real" sources on this board that could provide top-notch info.
Isolate him until he spits it out. We should all address each other about his posts but we should not address him directly until he has something pertinent to say.
If he is a true gentleman, let him be forthright. If he is not, if he is just a second rate sideshow, let us just ignore his carnival barking.

Thank You.
JL

eg8r
03-17-2003, 10:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr> It would be lovely if this board could be used by professional instructors &amp; advanced level players, to expose some of the things they know &amp; feel would be helpful tips to beginners or to intermediates. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry another paragraph down the page:</font><hr> I am more than willing to do that, if others will do that.
I will state my teaching concepts, and ask the other instructors to not tear into me like a pack of hungry wolves.
I'll let them post their concepts, and I will stay off of &amp; out of their posts, as long as they are not dumping on some concept that I teach. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> Well, I guess maybe Fast was saying something else. qShaft, I don't understand the apology. Fast did say that he wanted to pass on this almighty knowledge. I quoted it above and those are his exact words unless he has edited his post from another thread.

eg8r

TomBrooklyn
03-17-2003, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CRATER59:</font><hr> It is well known that a Ripley's siting can be had for the right dollar amount. <hr /></blockquote>Crater, I have no knowledge of anything like that about Ripleys. I thought they were quite much on the up and up.

Can you make us aware of any evidence to support this accusation? Tom

JohnnyP
03-17-2003, 11:16 AM
I wannabe put on waivers, too.

CRATER59
03-17-2003, 12:29 PM
My apologies. I did not intend to imply that Ripley's was not credible. Only that what Ripley's chooses to publicize may not necessarily be the only one of its kind in the world. They don't say "this the only Lizard Man in the world", they say "this is a Lizard Man, Believe it or Not".

They did'nt say "Larry Grindinger is the only man in the world who can do these trick shots", they said "he did these trick shots, Believe it or Not". Well, I believe he did those trick shots. But I also believe there are at least a half a dozen other guys in the country who could do those trick shots. But those guys aren't sited because it takes time and money to get publicized.

TomBrooklyn
03-17-2003, 01:47 PM
Ok. Got it. I must say that some of the shots Fast Larry has made are quite impressive. http://www.fastlarrypool.com/ripleys.html

bigbro6060
03-17-2003, 01:56 PM
when Larry first came to the forum, i admit i didn't really take him too seriously until Fran posted verifying Larry's skill and who he was

i think most long term posters know and respect Fran Crimni (hopefully spelt right). maybe some of the newbies don't

Fran's integrity and genuineality (not a real word i know) is unquestioned and when she said Larry was the real deal, that was good enough for me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

qSHAFT
03-17-2003, 04:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr> It would be lovely if this board could be used by professional instructors &amp; advanced level players, to expose some of the things they know &amp; feel would be helpful tips to beginners or to intermediates. <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry another paragraph down the page:</font><hr> I am more than willing to do that, if others will do that.
I will state my teaching concepts, and ask the other instructors to not tear into me like a pack of hungry wolves.
I'll let them post their concepts, and I will stay off of &amp; out of their posts, as long as they are not dumping on some concept that I teach. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> Well, I guess maybe Fast was saying something else. qShaft, I don't understand the apology. Fast did say that he wanted to pass on this almighty knowledge. I quoted it above and those are his exact words unless he has edited his post from another thread.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks for the quotes eg8r, I knew they existed as I have read all his posts. However, when I was going through his posts again for the second time to find them I mysteriously passed out, like my body was shutting down to save my mind.

Weird - qSHAFT

eg8r
03-17-2003, 05:34 PM
Pretty funny.

The problem with Fast, is that he will find a way in which we have twisted his words and did not read exactly what he said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I don't know if he reads my posts anymore, so he probably will not comment. He also does not like to be called a liar, so I will not do it again, however his quotes say enough.

eg8r

bluewolf
03-17-2003, 10:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> What are some of the tricks that your dog does? I had a pit bull that would do all kinds of stuff on the pool table. He would collect the balls and put them in the rack. He would push all the balls into the pockets. If I told him to get me the bridge he would get it. Customers taught him to do a lot of stuff. One night in the poolroom, I don't know what prompted him, but he jumped on a table where some guys were playing one pocket and started scattering the balls. His best trick was, he could jump over the table. It was amazing how far they can jump. Along the same lines, I saw a guy dive over a pool table one night on a bet, he did it. The same guy could stand flat footed and spring up on to the pool table. He also would walk around the perimeter the table on the rails on his hands. <hr /></blockquote>

hmmm. smart dog. did he eat the the balls after he racked them or did he eat the people. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

03-18-2003, 12:53 PM
Dear Rack em up, go drop dead bozo, shouvel up some of that elephant S*** &amp; dump it on top of your head, maybe it will make an improvement. I have stated several times before, I live my life by the Aristotle method, which is, I know nothing, and the more I learn, the move it proves to me I know nothing. What little I do know, I try to pass on to my students. Fast Larry

03-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Dear Big Br0 6060, thanks for the nice comments about Fran Crimi, You can see Fran &amp; me both entertain in the same booth this July at the BCA trade show in Vegas, Wonder Dog will also be there, what does he do, he runs racks with his nose, he reads, writes, talks, sings &amp; adds, answeres &amp; talks on a telephone, &amp; 23 other tricks. The dog has been on more national prime time TV shows than any other male pro player in the last 3 years, he was on 2 prime time shows in one week 2 weeks ago. The Dog is for real.

03-18-2003, 01:24 PM
q shaft newbie from down under Sydney, how about you pass on all of your wonderous knowledge &amp; dispense it at once for free to all of these eager wanting souls. Go for it dude, knock you self out, they they can begin their attacks on you &amp; get off of my back. See what you get for it, slandered &amp; mud tossed in your face, that is your reward.

So post you are a teacher, why not, have every one spend $2000 &amp; 2 days to get to you, you'll all run on down under, old 9 shaft is waiting for you &amp; will put a shimp on da barbie for you. I have already given up more free advice in this board than any one else in the last month, I have been very generous, and answered every specific question asked of me. But if you think I am going to give some of these beginner level band-aid teachers my choice inner secrets, you are nuts. Why should I bring them up to my level, I want them staying right where they are, teaching what they are doing.

This is the group who is mounting all of these attacks on my. If you want the inside stuff, I call it the 17 inner secrets of the game that no pro wants you to know about. I charge for it, I have to feed my family, I dont apologize for that. I am a professional teacher, and you guys teaching for free, are amateurs. No pro teacher in any sport, teaches for free. You see articles in magazines, they get paid for them. I am giving out some free advice on this board, and it is driving some of my competitors nuts I wont give them the neat inside stuff. Oh gee, that breaks my heart, they cant steal from me what took me a half of a century to acquire. You guys are all wet on this one, so all you amateur free teachers, just keep teaching free to each other, then you will all be happy. This may come as a shock to you, but there are actually people on this board, who are learning things from me &amp; telling me to ignore you pompus jealous competitors &amp; to just keep the knowledge coming.

It is for them, and only them, I hang in there. I ought to publish some of the private emails I get &amp; show you what they are saying about the people who are running me down, but to protect their privacy I wont. Get off of my back, leave me alone. Fast Larry

03-18-2003, 01:28 PM
Dear Popcorn, thanks for the dog story, he sounds like an outstanding pooch. It can be quite amazing what you can teach a dog to do, if you spend enough time with them.

The human jump over the pool table was first done by Titanic Thompson, in Joplin Mo, he won a bet &amp; it backrolled him into becoming the top con man/hustler Golf or pool ever saw. I have a zillion stories about this guy, can talk on him for hours. His greatest hustles were at Golf. Fast Larry

bluewolf
03-18-2003, 01:59 PM
My daddy always said: "If you tell everybody everthing you know, then they will know just as much as you do ". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

03-18-2003, 02:10 PM
To Crater 59 stranger, do you have a crater in the middle of your head where brains are supposed to be dude. How dare you post a damn lie, that you can get in Ripley's by buying a spot, you are so full of s*** on this one it makes me sick, how about this turkey, put up or shut up, can you handle that. Show proof. You are seeing me do things you cannot do, or ever do, so your only response is to say it's all a lie. You make me sick. Ripley's is beyond question, beyond reproach, everyone knows that. That column has been running for 75 years, every year, one million apply, and 900 make it in. To get in, you must do something that is almost impossible.

You must prove it by the Guinness book of records &amp; those standards. You cannot buy a spot, you are a slime ball to even post such a lie. I never paid a penney to get in, nobody has. When you insult me &amp; Ripley's, you insult the who's who &amp; the greats of the game, who got in for their great feats also, like Taberski, Crane, Mosconi, Hoppe, and 30 others. I just posted my Ripleys cartoons on my web site, which I am just now building, so it will continue to improve as I work on it.
I put up the Ripley's cartoons, just to prove I did get in 5 times, 5 years in a row. Now you can believe this, or not, I really dont give a damn, what you do believe.
you see some freaks on TV doing stuff because that sells,
but 75,000 people over the last 75 years, have had some feats go in that column, that were the wonder of the world.
Fast Larry

03-18-2003, 02:30 PM
dear Vicious, or billy bad ass, or whatever clown act you are trying to pull off. You have hit me with a negative attack now about 30 times in a row, here is my corporate response to you, drop dead jerk, kiss my A**
I am getting fed up with you and all of your Turkey friends in your little clic. You state I have NOT answered a SINGLE question on the board, 5 gets you 8 you never got out of the third grade bozo, because if you know how to read, you will clearly see I have answered every question ever put to me, hundreds of them, and the only ones I wont answer, may be private inside condidential teaching methods I have, and you are never going to get from me. I would not give you this stuff if you offered me a zillion bucks. I answer every question a student asks me in my pool school, and he gets the 17 inner secrets of the game, he does, you don't, because you are too cheap to buy the knowledge. S*** for brains, knowledge is for sale all around you, it is called books, tapes, pool schools. Save some of the money you are now blowing on drugs &amp; gambling &amp; spend some of it on these things, then you might learn how to play a lick, and stop choking da cheeze on da 9 ball.

You have also stated that you have not learned a single thing from me on the board, shhhheeee it, hell I already knew that, you know everything, and are the expert on all fargin subjects, nobody can teach you a damn thing. My daddie you'se to say, you cant teach an ignorant man anything, nor can you win a agrument with him either. Fast Larry Guninger www.fastlarrypool.com (http://www.fastlarrypool.com) VENI, VIDI, VICI....

Wally_in_Cincy
03-18-2003, 02:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr>

dear Vicious, or billy bad ass, or whatever clown act you are trying to pull off. You have hit me with a negative attack now about 30 times in a row, here is my corporate response to you, drop dead jerk, kiss my A**

5 gets you 8 you never got out of the third grade bozo, because if you know how to read,

S*** for brains,

<hr /></blockquote>

Hey Larry,

Obviously you took that class at GT called "How to lose friends and alienate people"

FYI, excessive or gratuitous profanity, personal attacks and insults, and threats of physical violence are generally frowned upon by the members of the CCB.

Hope this helps,

Wally in the Natti (I signed it so you didn't call me Mr. Old Hand...just trying to help)

Sid_Vicious
03-18-2003, 03:03 PM
"you cant teach an ignorant man anything, nor can you win a agrument with him either."

Thanks, you said it better than I could. You are SOME act, I'll give you that...sid

03-18-2003, 04:28 PM
Dear Wally, that is what they are doing to me, I can be just as crude &amp; ignorant as they can, or I can become a gentleman, if they get off of my friggin back. Fast Larry

bigbro6060
03-18-2003, 05:08 PM
Cmon guys, give Larry a break

i feel he adds much life to the forum, he doesn't (nor does anyone else except for Patrick) deserve a whole thread of personal attack against him

Sid_Vicious
03-18-2003, 05:39 PM
How many attacks, especially vulgar ones have really been levied at Larry? This guy absolutely brings these things upon himself, he honestly does...sid~~~never hit Larry with vulgarity,,,c'mon who deserves the break there bro

eg8r
03-18-2003, 06:08 PM
Bigbro, I never remember seeing Patrick use the language that Larry uses in most of his "defense" posts.

Surely you there has been a lot of negativity here about him, but he has had plenty of time to see how the board operates and make changes. He has not done this. Even when someone explains to him they were joking he still takes it personal. He has a weak back but a sharp tongue. I am sure he is used to it by now.

eg8r

03-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Fast Larry,

Do you have a mailing address where I could reach you? I have several elementary school grammar books which may improve your writing ability.

I doubt the quality of any pool instruction you offer. If your speaking ability is the same as your writing ability then your lessons would be incomprehensible.

03-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Larry, just what are you saying Your the best sorry that job is already taken maybe you And Hal should get together and you can conpair notes maybe you will come up with something till then start use that brain God gave you /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bluewolf
03-19-2003, 07:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote johnnypanic:</font><hr> Fast Larry,

Do you have a mailing address where I could reach you? I have several elementary school grammar books which may improve your writing ability.

I doubt the quality of any pool instruction you offer. If your speaking ability is the same as your writing ability then your lessons would be incomprehensible. <hr /></blockquote>

I used to not even use caps on my posts. I did it like this. here is the comment....i think....

This is aol chatting quote style. This was used in chatrooms. When I first got online, I was a very slow typist. This enabled me to get my thoughts across without taking ten years to express them. In that style we also did not bother to correct spelling errors or hyphenate ;like we would say dont instead of don't. I have a Masters degree and I am also a writer. I do use correct English when writing the books I am writing, one which is called 'I had a wolf'.

I say that to say this.Writing on the internet has nothing to do with speaking ability. I have spoken to Fast on the phone and he speaks just fine.

I do not have to agree with everything he posts here. I have expressed my opinion on several occasions about things he said that I did not agree with.

Laura

Ralph S.
03-19-2003, 08:08 AM
Quoting Fast Larry, "The dog is for real". I can buy that or beliveve it, but Larry, you are not. JMHO. And as far as the other instructors not being any good? Well, I trust Fran is good, I beleive her credentials and have heard many testimonials to her abilities. I've also seen Scott play, he is flat out smokin'.

You might be able to do trick shots, but I highly doubt you could play a straight up game with them and come out on top.

I try to keep from the flame wars that get started now and then , but this time I gotta put my 2 cents in. And speaking of shoveling stuff, the comment you made to another poster in this thread. Well, I detect a foul odor coming from way of Georgia, go get your shovel and clean up the pile wonder doggy just left ya!

qSHAFT
03-19-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi Larry,

You might be amused to note that I am not a teacher of the game, nor care to be. You seem to fling that title around as an insult but I don't think anyone else understands that but you. Would it make you explode to say that I have a BCA teaching certificate (which I don't)?

You may think that people here are attacking you because they don't want you giving out insider secrets, but they aggrevate you because you are absolutely arrogant, use vulgar language and call people immature names, and blow a gasket anytime anyone implies there could be another way to address an issue besides what you have just said. You are posting here as a way of selling spots to your pool school.

If you think we are too low brow here, you should be posting in RSB ( http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-8&amp;group=rec.sport.billiard ) they are a lot more civilized group who will appreciate you and what you have to offer more than us plebs.

Cheers - qSHAFT

woody_968
03-19-2003, 08:41 PM
As far as Larry having ability, I can say I was thumbing through one of my old billiards digest the other day and there was a picture of him, along with some comments about him. I believe one of the things they mentioned was him starting the "artistic pool association" (sorry I don't remember the exact name as I don't really follow it) but it did give me the feeling that he does know of what he speaks.
But I will also say I have been very disappointed after reading some of his posts. He very lightly dances around several topics, making me want to know some of his theories but wont quite give up the goods.
I for one would love to read some of his beliefs on the draw stroke, but do not have the time or money to attend his school.

Fred Agnir
03-20-2003, 08:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> Cmon guys, give Larry a break

i feel he adds much life to the forum, he doesn't (nor does anyone else except for Patrick) deserve a whole thread of personal attack against him <hr /></blockquote>What? There hasn't been any attacks on Larry. How could you have possibly have been so easily sucked into that false notion?

Do you consider this response an "attack on Larry"?

Fred

AndyG
03-21-2003, 10:24 AM
Popcorn, Was that Jimmy King? Or maybe 'Surfer Rod'?
AndyG

Rod
03-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Your post reminded me of an old friend. He competed in gymnastics in high school and college for two years. One night we were in an unknown bar, no action you couldn't give up enough weight. My bud bets he can walk all the way around the table using the rails. I got a couple of side bets to. The problem was he had been drinking, I imagine they were trying to take advantage of the situation. LOL
He made it around but a bit shakey. He supprised and won the cash several times, there was no doubt I would bet on him.

Rod

Troy
03-21-2003, 04:43 PM
The one I particularly like is where Mr. Larry proves he has a big mouth by spitting a ball out of his mouth.