PDA

View Full Version : Taking the plunge

Kato
03-17-2003, 09:25 AM
Since moving away from Predator and going back to my original play cue I've had the hankering to purchase a new cue. I've taken the plunge on an Omen Custom (B014 on his website, omencues.com) and am extremely excited about the prospects of this new cue. I'll have it for the trip to the U.S. Open in September. Ye------haw.

Kato~~~more than just a little pumped

Tom_In_Cincy
03-17-2003, 10:46 AM
JR,
Been playing with my new Pete Omen Cue (http://www.omencues.com) for the last 2 months and love it. Pete does great work and at a very reasonalble price for what you want.

Good luck with your new cue.. and see ya at the OPEN..

Rich R.
03-17-2003, 11:00 AM
Will I be the only one NOT playing with an Omen cue? I feel left out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
But I do have the Omen B/J cue, does that get me into the club house? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
03-17-2003, 11:02 AM
Rich.. .is a member in good standing of the CCB US OPEN crew.. he's always welcome where ever I am..

Rich R.
03-17-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks Tom, I appreciate that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I like being a "member in good standing", but could I sit. After a while, my back hurts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

03-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Kato , Pete makes a very good cue I playd at his pool hall all the time The Golden Cue down in Melbourne Florida he is making Cue full time now my Brotheren Law has one of his first Cues made,Pete make a good shaft to he made me a shaft for my Joss backin 87 my next Cue will be a omen when my Wife say so !! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif