PDA

View Full Version : How many people would like to have a CCB Chat Room

nAz
03-20-2002, 01:05 PM
It would be nice to chat in real time with fellow pool players
we can Brag about games or cry over choking on the money ball /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Kato
03-20-2002, 01:14 PM
Suppose I could get into that if enough people would participate. Some of us probably keep pretty crazy hours.

Kato

Jay M
03-20-2002, 01:35 PM
I am fixing the one that I had up online for a while. It should be available again soon. I'll post as soon as it is ready.

Jay M

Doctor_D
03-20-2002, 01:37 PM
Good afternoon:

Sounds good to me. Now all I need is the time (a clone might help) to devote to it.

Dr. D.

Q-guy
03-20-2002, 01:48 PM
I don't think a chat room really lends itself to the kind of in depth topic discussing that take place here. In chat rooms nothing ever gets discussed. It is a lot of people trying to talk (write) at the same time and never listening to what is being said. Could be called graphic noise. I think BD does have, or they did have a chat room and no one ever used it. I like to think about what I am reading and what I am writing. As you can tell, I think chat rooms are an immense waste of ones time. To each his own.

TomBrooklyn
03-20-2002, 02:45 PM
I think it is a capital idea. It may only be used by two persons at some times, but could easily be used by many more at some peak hours. It would undoubtedly attract a number of pool afficionados to this site.

nAz
03-20-2002, 02:59 PM
I understand the concerns of many people chatting over each other at the same time , but
at other forums i found it easy to follow the conversation i was intrested in.
Over all i think it will work out.
Hey maybe we can get guest speakers (chater) like some pro who has lots of time on their hands
then we can grill him/her for advice /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

03-21-2002, 01:57 PM
ok, the chat room should be back up at http://www.pooltournamentcentral.com click on the chat button on the left to open the chat. If you have any dificulties, please let me know.

Jay M

03-21-2002, 01:57 PM
ok, the chat room should be back up at http://www.pooltournamentcentral.com click on the chat button on the left to open the chat. If you have any dificulties, please let me know.

Jay M