PDA

View Full Version : It has begun

Karatemom
03-19-2003, 09:21 PM
Whether you agree or disagree with what's happening in the White House makes no difference now. I have 2 friends, one has a son and one a brother, who are fighting on our country's behalf. My prayers go out to all of those overseas and their families here.

Heide ~ we will accept nothing but victory

Tom_In_Cincy
03-19-2003, 09:30 PM
I have a niece in Qtar right now.
Prayers are needed to keep our Military personel safe and out of harms way.
My only problem with this Military action is that it ought to be on Iran as well and North Korea NEXT.

Rod
03-19-2003, 09:51 PM
I was just watching some clips of the first attack. It is day break over there. It didn't seem like much but I'm sure there was a lot of damage. F117's and a number of Cruise missiles. Let's just hope our guys and gals come home safe as well as innocent people not involved.

Rod

TomBrooklyn
03-20-2003, 12:13 AM
Jihad! Jihad!

Crush the oppressive towel-headed infidel.

I'm just hoping he doesn't nuke NYC in retaliation. It might be safer to be in Iraq right now.

eg8r
03-20-2003, 07:39 AM
Yes it has. I am praying for all over there and for the guidance of our nations leader.

I deleted some stuff here because it really did not matter. Just some family stuff.

I came into work today and noticed that security put us on Delta alert. This is the highest alert we have here at the plant. I will be praying for our troops safety all over the world and right here at work. LOL

eg8r

cheesemouse
03-20-2003, 12:43 PM
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English dead!
In peace there ís nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility;
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger:
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood."
-Billy Shakespeare