PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ken T.

03-22-2003, 12:18 PM
Hello Everyone, I use to go on this everyday just looking for advice to improve my game. There was an individual that stuck out the most. There were times that I would get fustrated with myself and my game and Ken would e-mail me and assist me to improve my game. Well, with me being deployed for training (I'm in the Army), he e-mail address disappeared and I lost contact with the gentleman. If anyone know anything of him, please contact me. Thank you.

Robert S.

Vagabond
03-23-2003, 08:25 AM
Howdy,
On the top and right side of the screen u find user`s list.Then search under K.There are two people listed there.send e-mail to them to verify.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ken
03-23-2003, 08:40 AM
Don't bother e-mailing me. I am not Ken T. and have no recollection of him. I have never helped anyone and I am no gentleman. I have never communicated with Bob S. (bjrdragon) and if anyone needs help it is I.

The only one who comes to mind is Ken Tewksbury, BCA master instructor, from New Hampshire but I don't remember him posting on this forum. His user name is registered but has zero posts. Perhaps he was more active on the old board and is lurking now.
KenCT