PDA

View Full Version : Heres one for you-whats the rule,ha ha!

CarolNYC
03-21-2002, 05:41 AM
Happenend many years ago, woman player just given birth,plays tournament,bends over to take shot and boobs start leaking on to cloth,ha ha ha-forgive me, too funny-whats the rule?Foul?Ball in hand? rerack?Change cloth?ha ha ha-just had to get this off my CHEST!LMAO!Have a nice day!
Carol NYC

Lester
03-21-2002, 07:50 AM
Ha Ha Ha "GOT MILK?" Talk about "Giving a Spot!" She kept "abreast" of her match. Thanks for the mammories, Carol! LMAO ***Lester***

03-21-2002, 09:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: CarolNYC:</font><hr> Happenend many years ago, woman player just given birth,plays tournament,bends over to take shot and boobs start leaking on to cloth,ha ha ha-forgive me, too funny-whats the rule?Foul?Ball in hand? rerack?Change cloth?ha ha ha-just had to get this off my CHEST!LMAO!Have a nice day!
Carol NYC <hr></blockquote>
"had to get this off my chest!" Carol, you're too funny!

Eric&gt; looking forward to having a longer conversation next time!

Gayle in MD
03-21-2002, 09:43 AM
Carol...LMAO!! Talk about allowing for squirt! You're too funny, I wish you would move next door!
Gayle in Md.

Doctor_D
03-21-2002, 12:55 PM
Good afternoon Carol:

Leave it to you to come up with a story such as this one. You are too funny my dear.

Now, as far as the rule quesrion is concerned, as long as she did not "leak" on the cue ball, since the cue ball is always "live", there would be no foul. However, the rub (or puddle) of the green would have to be addressed.

Dr. D.

Rod
03-21-2002, 02:08 PM
Only Carol could come up with such a question! Well I agree with Dr D, cue ball fouls only. An object ball would have to be cleaned and replaced. Meanwhile get that lady some cotton pads for the drip! Sort of a kotex for boobs, ha ha! Now you can say, well I'm just doing fine how are you, blah blah blah, like the commerical. And I'll bet the other people say, NO don't ask her!!!

Chris Cass
03-21-2002, 04:41 PM
Geez Gayle,
I've been thinking of something funny for two days and you come up with the best come back. LOL Way to go.
Regards,
C.C.

CarolNYC
03-22-2002, 06:52 AM
Well, I hope I made you's all smile-its a true story-but I think the rule should be "All woman,please bring their own lactating equipment-it will not be provided!" ha ha ha
Have a wonderful day all and stay well&amp;safe!:)
love,
Carol~saw the "Tower of lights" last night-clouds were like angels in the sky!

Gayle in MD
03-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Hi Chris, glad you got a laugh...Carol is a riot, and even more fun in person, if you can imagine that! If she says this story is true, it is! Can you imagine? What if this had been televised! Can't you just see Steve Tipton, bending over the puddle, pulling out his handkerchief! And Mitch saying, "These are some of the best Pool, uh, pool, uh, pool players in the world!" LMAO!
Have a great day!
Gayle in Md.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-23-2002, 01:25 PM
I was wondering if they were gambling.. and if she was just negotiating a new SPOT?

CarolNYC
03-25-2002, 05:38 AM
Hey Gayle&amp;Chris,
"Oh and we blend" ha ha ha-Chris,if you can imagine a petite Marilyn Monroe with a sexy,raspy voice who laughs and you gotta laugh, you got Gayle!
Stay well,all!
Carol

Gayle in MD
03-25-2002, 07:26 PM
Gee, Thanks Carol...My CUP runneth ovah! AAH HA HA HA HA....just couldn't resist that!
Gayle in Md.

CarolNYC
03-27-2002, 05:41 AM
Hey Lady,
That was good-"ovah"-you must have joined "Fuhgeddaboudit University" FU-did you get your bat, sunglasses and FU ring? ha ha ha ha(radio skit)I know we "tawk" having "cawfee"!Stay well, lady,hope to see you soon!
Carol