PDA

View Full Version : Islam- A Religion of Murdererers

SecaucusFats
03-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Islam: Religion of Peace?

After hearing so much from the media about Islam being a peaceful religion, I took it upon myself to actually read some of the Koran and see.

The Koran is the doctrinal guideline for the muslim, therefore what it says, explains their beliefs. What it says to me is that a peaceful muslim hasn't read it! It is one of, if not THE most, violence provoking religions on this earth. This is not just my opinion... read for yourself from the examples I give below. Go to this website for an online Koran: http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

Violence is commanded in Sura 9:5 "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,...

" What if you resist Islam? Sura 5:33 "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned..."

Command to Al Tawbah: Sura 9:73 "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Terrorists? Sura 8:59-60 "And let not those who disbelieve think that they shall come in first; surely they will not escape. And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly."

Make peace and be friends with the Christian and the Jew? NOT! Sura 5:51 "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." [How can a peace treaty ever come when this is commanded to the muslim?] This book made me sick to read. It was full of hypocricy. Claimed to be divine in revelation and free of error [Sura 85:21,22], AND in compliance or agreement with the Bible, it is full of contradictions. Sura 7:51 and 10:3 claim 6 days of creation... but Sura 41 claims 8 days of creation!?! Sura 32-48 disagrees with Genesis 7. There are numerous errors concerning Abraham: father's name was NOT Azar as called in 6:74; he did NOT live in Mecca (14:37); he did NOT sacrifice Ishmael (37:100-112); and he was NOT thrown into the fire by Nimrod (21:68,69).

And how about Muhammad. He was not sinless (Sura 40:55); he had 16 wives and 6 'others'. Sura 4:3 forbids more than 4 wives; he never performed a single miracle (Sura 17:91-95). And what about his love for his people? He did not die for anyone. There is no personal relationship with him... HE IS DEAD!

And to our black muslim friends, have you been deceived? Check this out in Sura 3:106, 107 "On the day when (some) faces shall turn white and (some) faces shall turn black; then as to those whose faces turn black: Did you disbelieve after your believing? Taste therefore the chastisement because you disbelieved. And as to those whose faces turn white, they shall be in Allah's mercy; in it they shall-abide." Hey, my friends, the Arabs were enslaving black Africans long before any Westerners did. Slavery is still fluorishing in the mideast.

The Koran is an amalgam of Hinduism, Buddhism, Mythaism, Greek mystery religions, as well as elements from Judaism and Christianity. Don't be fooled about what the media says of the basic Islamic faith.

It is considered for the muslim good strategy to make treaties with their enemies, then at the most opportune time to run rampant with a 'scorched earth' policy while the other party is unprepared. Those in power within its leadership intend to yield 'The Sword of Allah'.

Please pray for those muslims who do not understand what their religion and its leaders intend for the world. It is complete domination by the Islamic faith. There is NO COMPROMISE... you are either one of them or an infidel worthy only of extermination and damnation to hell.

Those peaceful muslims in the western world and elsewhere are being played for fools. If they decide when they find out the truth that this religion is not for them... their punishment is DEATH to be carried out by any other believing muslim, whether directly commanded or not. To try and leave this faith is suicide in the eyes of the mainline muslim.

Islam: the religion of peace. Yeah, right. Don't believe what I tell you (and especially not what the media tells you).

Do some research and find out FIRSTHAND what you have read here. They not only want you dumb, if you are not one of them... they want you dead! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

To make matters worse there are now thousands of Muslims in our military each and every one of which is (like the Army Sergeant who attacked his own commanders yesterday) a potential traitor and saboteur.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but when the final apocalyptic clash that will destroy all humanity comes it will be because the s.o.b. Muslims started it. (Take that to the bank.)

Fats

Wally_in_Cincy
03-24-2003, 07:09 AM
Unfortunately, you are correct.

Actually the majority of Muslims are peaceful. But if they lived according to the Koran they would not be.

eg8r
03-24-2003, 08:01 AM
I agree and disagree. There will be people on earth now and forever that will pull from their religion and interpret their own way. While I cannot remember any passages in the Bible that tell the reader to slay a non-believe (like the passages from the Koran in a previous post) there are other things that could be mis-interpreted.

In saying all that, there are peaceful Muslims, I happen to know quite a few devout Muslims who are in peace associating with non-muslims. The problem herein lies with the weak, cowardly Al-Qaeda and other terrorist who tout their Muslim religion. These are the people who are hiding behind their religion and using it as a means to offer terror. To me this is obvious. When the Americans went to war in Ashcanistan, the Al-Qaeda and Taliban declared a Jihad. Why would they declare a holy war when religions were not fighting each other. America is not a religion. There is every religion imaginable being practiced here on American soil including Muslims. The terrorists are weak and have no ground to stand on. They are using religion as a crutch to win support in their war on America.

Could you imagine if Bush stood before the American people after 9/11 and declared that America would be having a "holy war" with all the Muslims in the world. Ha he would be declared a bigot and every politically correct think tank would jump on him in a second. None of this is about religion, it is about a group of people that hate other people but are too weak to stand on their own two feet and stand for what they believe. These people want the religion to take the hit.

eg8r

Ken
03-25-2003, 12:46 PM
The fact is that Bush did call for a "crusade" when referring to the war on terrorism. Is that close enough to a "holy war" for you? Granted it was not against all the moslems but the meaning of the word is clear.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0919/p12s2-woeu.html

KenCT

Wally_in_Cincy
03-25-2003, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ken:</font><hr> The fact is that Bush did call for a "crusade" when referring to the war on terrorism. Is that close enough to a "holy war" for you? Granted it was not against all the moslems but the meaning of the word is clear.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0919/p12s2-woeu.html

KenCT <hr /></blockquote>

Bad choice of words but does that surprise you coming from him or his dad? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Apparently that was just days after Sept. 11, 2001 though.

To his credit he as also gone out of his way to say "Islam is a peaceful religion" "This is not a war against Islam" etc. etc.

eg8r
03-25-2003, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The fact is that Bush did call for a "crusade" when referring to the war on terrorism. Is that close enough to a "holy war" for you? Granted it was not against all the moslems but the meaning of the word is clear.
<hr /></blockquote> No it is not clear. You said it yourself, Bush was not going after Muslims, he was going after Taliban and Al Qaeda. Also, one word means different things at different times. I personally would not find his reply to be religious given the context of the situation. Bush is a very religious man so it might be easy for that to muddy the waters a bit.
Maybe you are hung up on the actual word chosen (I do not remember Bush using that word) I don't know. The difference to me, is when the Al Qaeda declare a Jihad, they in their minds do think there religion is calling on them to kill the Americans. They quote their verses and tie America in as the evil wrongdoer. The Americans are not quoting scripture and going after the Muslims. This is what is clear to me.

eg8r

Ken
03-25-2003, 07:20 PM
I am not hung up on the word at all. I just find it amusing that he did the very thing that you say would cause everyone to consider him a bigot. It's also amusing that you didn't even know that he did it. They don't call him Bush the Dumb for nothing.

I would suggest that you be very careful when you imagine how smart he is. You can spin the word crusade and claim that it doesn't mean a holy war and therefore Bush is smaart but I'm afraid you're wrong. I don't much care either way.
KenCT

eg8r
03-25-2003, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just find it amusing that he did the very thing that you say would cause everyone to consider him a bigot. It's also amusing that you didn't even know that he did it. They don't call him Bush the Dumb for nothing. <hr /></blockquote> Yes amusing it might be, however, it is a good thing you are never mis-interpreted. I hope you remember this post the next time you say something and those listening mis-interpret what you say.
[ QUOTE ]
I would suggest that you be very careful when you imagine how smart he is. You can spin the word crusade and claim that it doesn't mean a holy war and therefore Bush is smaart but I'm afraid you're wrong. I don't much care either way. <hr /></blockquote> I am not sure what it was that I said which might show the level of confidence I have in Bush's knowledge. The man said something and everyone listening can take it for what they think he said. In the end it appears you were all wrong. He has not said one more thing about this being a holy war.
I also find it amusing the abuse Bush takes for being so slow in answering questions, almost appearing "dumb". However, it is shallow minded people like yourself who will jump on him if he uses the wrong words. Could you imagine how you would act on center stage leading an entire country.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
03-26-2003, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ken:</font><hr> I am not hung up on the word at all. I just find it amusing that he did the very thing that you say would cause everyone to consider him a bigot. It's also amusing that you didn't even know that he did it.

<font color="blue">Yeah I'm surprised everybody didn't know. I would expect the liberal media to play up that one word the rest of his term. </font color>

They don't call him Bush the Dumb for nothing.

<font color="blue">Believe it or not, he doesn't care if people think that. That just means they will underestimate him. Just like they did Reagan. </font color>

I would suggest that you be very careful when you imagine how smart he is. You can spin the word crusade and claim that it doesn't mean a holy war and therefore Bush is smaart but I'm afraid you're wrong. I don't much care either way.
KenCT <hr /></blockquote>