PDA

View Full Version : New Tables and Rackmup

PoolFool
03-23-2003, 12:33 PM
Where is Rackmup when the DFW area CCB'rs need help in breaking in new tables? Did he find out that PoolFool might how up? Is he afraid that Michelle will beat him? Is he afraid of Spiderman's Chili? Is he worried that Sid will have a cleaner shaft? We only have six days to find out
why he seems to be in hiding.

PoolFool

SPetty
03-24-2003, 12:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PoolFool:</font><hr> Where is Rackmup when the DFW area CCB'rs need help in breaking in new tables? Did he find out that PoolFool might how up? Is he afraid that Michelle will beat him? Is he afraid of Spiderman's Chili? Is he worried that Sid will have a cleaner shaft? We only have six days to find out why he seems to be in hiding.

PoolFool<hr /></blockquote>Howdy PoolFool,

HAHAHA! The last time I saw rackmup and told him about the table I'd be getting soon, he promised he'd help me break it in right. However, when I PM'd him recently, he used his best whiny writing voice "I have to work" excuse. I reminded him that this thing would likely go late into the night and that I have plenty of floor space to camp out on, but he didn't answer so I don't think he was swayed.

So far it's you, me, Michelle, Spiderman and Sid Vicous. I still have "maybe" from OnePocketChamp and eg8r, although I don't think they stray beyond Billy Weir's without rackmup. (Hey, that was a "dig" to see if I could goad them into coming...). I haven't heard back from Ward or jbullerjr either. I'm still working on getting the Houston guys to come up: griffith_d and houstondan. C'mon guys, it's a great weekend for a road trip!

Any other CCB locals or those within commuting distance (except, of course, that "killer break" guy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) - come on out. Plenty of pool playing and plenty of Spiderman's chili.

I may have my new 7' Valley Cougar (you know, just a "normal" seven footer /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) by then as well. Otherwise, losers will have to play on the miniature 7' Valley Cougar (you know, just a "normal" seven footer /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) that was mistakenly delivered.

Of course, winners get to play on this table, although they'll have to bring their own chalk /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif :

http://members.aol.com/iheart8ball/pics/table2.jpg

SPetty~~~ I've got directions and maps you can get to on the internet. PM me for the URL.

eg8r
03-24-2003, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
. I still have "maybe" from OnePocketChamp and eg8r, although I don't think they stray beyond Billy Weir's without rackmup. (Hey, that was a "dig" to see if I could goad them into coming...). <hr /></blockquote> This is pretty funny as of late, I have not seen Onepocketchamp or Rackmup anywhere near Billy Weirs. Those days appear over. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif As of right now, I will be coming and so is Onepocketchamp. I am going to meet him in Arlington and we are going to come on out. I do not know about Ken, but it would be a lot of fun if he came also.

Will there be jumping allowed. I would like to try Sid's stealth and see what the hype is all about. LOL

eg8r

cycopath
03-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Is that an 8ft or 9ft Diamond?

SpiderMan
03-24-2003, 03:20 PM
OK, sounds like about a gallon and a half of chili. Susan, don't forget fritos, grated cheddar, and chopped onions.

NOTE: The chili WILL contain BEANS. If you can't handle it, then there will just be that much more for me to eat!

SpiderMan

SPetty
03-24-2003, 03:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> Is that an 8ft or 9ft Diamond? <hr /></blockquote>Brand spankin' new 9' Diamond Pro with the pro cut pockets, Artemis cushions, Simonis 860 cloth and Super Aramith Pro balls, plus the full size 8' Diamond light over the table.

SPetty~~~bragging a little?

cycopath
03-24-2003, 04:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>SPetty~~~bragging a little?<hr /></blockquote>Go right ahead, I would too.

If I didn't live 12 hours away I'd come by and help you guys break that thing in. Those Diamond Pros sure are fun, and frustrating at the same time.

eg8r
03-24-2003, 09:46 PM
LOL, I cannot handle it. Will there be plenty of ventilation. I can handle the smoke but not the gas. LOL

eg8r

eg8r
03-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Spetty, why don't you PM Greg/Diamond and invite him. LOL He should be rested from VF. It would be nice to show him his table in a customers house. LOL I wonder where he lives.

eg8r