PDA

View Full Version : Juggling Pool Balls At Valley Forge

TomBrooklyn
03-24-2003, 07:44 PM
I saw this guy juggling pool balls on a pool table at the Billiards Capital Booth www.billiardcapital.com (http://www.billiardcapital.com) at the Hopins Expo. First he juggled three, then he juggled nine for about an hour straight without stopping or missing one, then he juggled eleven. I don't know how he did it. I couldn't believe it.

There were three other guys there making these amazing trick shots too.

Before that they were giving away cue sticks and stuff. Then they gave away the whole pool table they were playing on.

Amazing.

9 Ball Girl
03-24-2003, 07:51 PM
Tom, you must be talking about Tommy Kennedy. He did it for me before he went up to the booth. Pretty amazing, ain't it. I love that guy! What a great guy he is. I really enjoyed his company.

eg8r
03-24-2003, 09:45 PM
9 ball girl, Tommy is a great guy. I had the opportunity to play with him a lot when I lived in Orlando. The one thing I notice most about Tommy is his ability to calm a room once he walks in.

At Charlie's tournament at Pro Billiards last year, everything was going along like normal a little tension inbetween rounds when in walks Tommy. The first thing you hear is, "Heeeeyyyyyyy", "Heeeeyyyyyyy". It seems like he knows everyone and his smile is infectious. One other thing I remember real well, is Tommy's horrible crappy, cruise ship jokes. LOLOLOL He loves them. He can tell a joke and be the only one laughing, and I mean cracking up. LOL Tommy is a true jewel.

eg8r

Kato
03-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Heeeyyyy, Tommy Kennedy, Tommy Kennedy, Heeeyyyyy.

I've seen Tommy juggle 15 for a little bit. JackPot George can get 9 going for a while. I can juggle my credit card payments with the best of 'em. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
03-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Tommy and I ran around south Florida at the same time as young adults with different running buddies. His trademark "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" can be heard tables away. He was taught the juggle as a kid by a So. Florida local named Buzzy Harris {R.I.P}...the Crown Prince of jugglin'.

Deeman
03-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Did any of you catch Tommy's hill-hill match in the men's tournament on Saturday afternoon? He was playing very well and it took a full fifteen minutes for him to run the last four balls. He would walk over to a table and chalk up, walk back and get down on the shot and repeat the process for at least five times on the last three balls. We were all afraid he was going to blow an easy runout with all his worrying. Anyway, on the eight, he had everyone in the place dead silent, even asking the guys three tables away to stop shooting while he finished up. he jabbed the eight but it went down and he had a an easy nine but took about five minutes to get down on it as well. While he was down, two guys just sauntered in and walked in his sight line. I told them to freeze or I'd kill them (hey, I wanted this to end someday!), Steve Tipton was trying to hold in a sneeze for the entire duration and the two guys I stopped never even figured ut why I had stopped them (maybe non-players).

Tommy shot the nine in and it was almost as if he had won the U.S. Open again. He is such a nice man and deserved the win.

Dee

Voodoo Daddy
03-25-2003, 12:04 PM
Deeman...you just described EVERY match Tommy has had in the last 10 years...HAHAHAHAHA. I didnt have to be there to see that ending...been seeing it for a decade!!!

9 Ball Girl
03-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Yeah, we caught the ending of that one. Needless to say that TR and I were rushing to get there 'cause he had a 3:15 match with Garrahan. We were driving around the Radisson parking lot looking for parking, found the parking spot and then we started to haul a$$ down that looooooong corridor to get to the Expo floor! At one point we walked in a complete circle! LOL Anyway, I wound up getting a drink for him while he went to the tourney room and when I rushed into the tourney room, I realized that we were rushing for nothing! LOL But Tommy's match was definitely a nailbiter. I'm glad he won it though.

Deeman
03-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Good Point!

Dee

eg8r
03-25-2003, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
. His trademark "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" can be heard tables away. <hr /></blockquote> His enthusiasm and smile are infectious. LOL

eg8r