PDA

View Full Version : Bucktooth

03-25-2003, 08:12 AM
What is the story with Bucktooth performing in San Ramon....Anyone know????

L.S. Dennis
03-25-2003, 09:21 AM
If you didn't already realize it, Bucktooth performs everytime he goes anywhere!!!lol

03-25-2003, 11:19 AM
No joke...LOLOLOL latest scoop, major television network is filming him at Felts Billiard Club in San Ramon Apr 8th

03-26-2003, 08:17 AM
A friend of mine just told me he heard that Mike Massey will be in the audience as well.......That could prove to be very interesting......

L.S. Dennis
03-26-2003, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackem:</font><hr> No joke...LOLOLOL latest scoop, major television network is filming him at Felts Billiard Club in San Ramon Apr 8th <hr /></blockquote>

Does anyone know exactly what Buchtooth will be doing there?
Whatever it ends up being Bucktooth is always entertaining. I would have to say that he is probably the closest thing to a modern day Minnesota Fats if there could ever be such a thing.

Popcorn
04-29-2003, 09:18 AM
I think that was for the piece that was done for "Americas most wanted," It aired a couple of weeks ago. I am surprised no one on here mentioned seeing it.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-29-2003, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I think that was for the piece that was done for "Americas most wanted,"

<font color="blue">What was it about? </font color>

It aired a couple of weeks ago. I am surprised no one on here mentioned seeing it. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry. I've been off my game lately. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pool on TV-all times EDT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4:00 PM TNT Wednesday, 7

Pretender Pool 60 min. Jarod becomes a pool player in order to help a young singer (Jennifer Garner) and to settle a score with a wealthy bigot (Tim Dekay). Earl: John Cothran Jr. Johnny: Kendall McCarthy. Lyle: Jamie Denton. Mr. Parker: Harve Presnell.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:30 AM TBS Saturday, 10

Family Matters Fast Eddie Winslow 30 min. When Eddie finds himself in debt to a pool hustler (Tim Ryan), he turns to Steve, who cues him in on a plan to recoup his losses. Rodney: Randy Josselyn. Chuckie: Michael Rapposelli. Eddie: Darius McCrary.