PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to?

Paul_Mon
03-25-2003, 12:58 PM
What ever happened to?

George Fels
Howie Pearl
Becky (from NYC?)
Gary Evans
Nanuk of the North
Downtown

Wally_in_Cincy
03-25-2003, 01:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> What ever happened to?

George Fels

<font color="blue">He must be busy or he doesn't like us </font color>

Howie Pearl

<font color="blue">Kato said he's still around, just doesn't post here (or read it either I guess) </font color>

Becky (from NYC?)
Gary Evans
Nanuk of the North

Downtown

<font color="blue">He holds the distinction of being the only person ever banned from the CCB under the registration-required format. Wasn't Patrick banned once in 2000? </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Karatemom
03-25-2003, 02:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Wasn't Patrick banned once in 2000? </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Patrick is still around. I saw him the other day on the Who's Online screen. He's not been posting though. Wonder what's up.

Heide

TomBrooklyn
03-25-2003, 03:00 PM
In a low key but explosive expose, Patrick was revealed to not have all the qualifications he had claimed to. I think he feels ashamed and has imposed exile upon himself. I do not know if he will ever fully recover from this scandal. The financial, and political ramifications of the situation have been staggering, not to mention the repercussions felt in the spiritual realm.

eg8r
03-25-2003, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What ever happened to?

George Fels - <font color="red"> George is still here but does not post often. He did reply a couple times when I posted about straight pool </font color>
Howie Pearl - <font color="red"> I have asked this before but never got an answer. Where are you Howie????</font color>
Becky (from NYC?)
Gary Evans
Nanuk of the North
Downtown - <font color="red"> I think downtown was asked to leave or pushed out </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

eg8r

eg8r
03-25-2003, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In a low key but explosive expose, Patrick was revealed to not have all the qualifications he had claimed to. I think he feels ashamed and has imposed exile upon himself. I do not know if he will ever fully recover from this scandal. The financial and political ramifications of this situation have been staggering. <hr /></blockquote> Not to mention he was an alien. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Rod
03-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Patrick replied to me yesterday, over on the "other side". /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
03-25-2003, 05:57 PM
What's that done to the value of your email autograph?

SpiderMan

Scott Lee
03-26-2003, 11:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> What ever happened to?

Howie Pearl

Gary Evans

<hr /></blockquote>

I can tell you about these two, because I have been in contact with them. Howie Pearl, who I just visited with, (and played 3 hrs. of pool with) in Tampa, is fine. He has had some health issues lately, and has not touched a cue in over a year, until last weekend, when I visited he and Linda at their home. I did petition Howie, on behalf of all of us regulars here, to come back and post, even if just once in a while.

Gary Evans, who lives just outside Knoxville, TN, has been busy with a new job, and has not had any extra time to post. Even his pool game has suffered some, due to little time to play or practice. I'm sure he'll be back with us when time permits.

Scott Lee

Paul_Mon
03-26-2003, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> What ever happened to?

Howie Pearl

Gary Evans

<hr /></blockquote>

I can tell you about these two, because I have been in contact with them. Howie Pearl, who I just visited with, (and played 3 hrs. of pool with) in Tampa, is fine. He has had some health issues lately, and has not touched a cue in over a year, until last weekend, when I visited he and Linda at their home. I did petition Howie, on behalf of all of us regulars here, to come back and post, even if just once in a while.

Gary Evans, who lives just outside Knoxville, TN, has been busy with a new job, and has not had any extra time to post. Even his pool game has suffered some, due to little time to play or practice. I'm sure he'll be back with us when time permits.

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks Scott. Glad to hear that they are both doing well. I wish I could remember for sure if it was Becky that used to post here. I believe she was from NYC and for sure she visited her family located nearby me in Rochester. We met up twice to play pool.

Paul Mon~~~~~suffers from CRS (can't remember $hit)

Ed Wiggins
03-26-2003, 01:38 PM
How about

Richard Cranium

Mr. Poopypants

Rod
03-26-2003, 01:43 PM
Mr Cranium is alive and well.

03-26-2003, 07:09 PM
what were the details of him being exposed? i did find his posts interesting and fun. also, why was downtown banned?
best regards,
^v^

03-26-2003, 07:11 PM
oops, i was refering to Patrick

Ken
03-26-2003, 07:51 PM
This thread will tell you a lot about Patrick in his latest incarnation:

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=55074&amp;Forum=ccb &amp;Words=patrick&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp; Limit=60&amp;Old=6months&amp;Main=54910&amp;Search=true#Post55 074

The earlier Patrick was actually worse than Downtown but they were both extremely insulting to everyone to say the least. They both got banned from everywhere many times and for very good reasons. May they rest in peace.
KenCT